Back from Eurodam December 31 sailing

Alisamontreal

we left 5 people behind in St. Thomas and the ship had major GI outbreak....

Sounds like another disaster cruise on the 'Euro' Dumb..

It could be that they did not get back to the ship on time. Everyone is to be on board one half hour before sailing and NO Exceptions unless one is on a HAL excurison that is late.

Anybody? Really would like an experienced opinion on where to send such a letter.

Thank you.

Alisa

go to the HAL website and click 'contact us' - you can actually email them a letter if you choose - under for 'previously booked' outline your concerns. those do go to the assistant - it takes a while to get answered - but they do read them and they do answer.

If you prefer to snail mail - the corporate address is there - hope this helps a bit:D

Anybody? Really would like an experienced opinion on where to send such a letter.

Thank you.

Alisa

I would definately send the letter. As you say---to give them feed back on their sanctioned tour. I did the very same about a tour my Dad and I took on a Disney cruise. He almost drowned---ended up being evacuated and spending 5 nights in the hospital. I don't know what became of the tour, but Disney answered my email right away and asked me to send them a letter in writing. I did and they ended up sending us vouchers for a free cruise. That's not why I had written to them, but we did use the vouchers.

Thanks everyone. I emailed a letter to the guest relations email listed on their "contact us" page. Hopefully someone other than an assistant will read it. While some form of reimbursement for our ruined vacation would certainly be nice and warranted, I don't know if that will ever happen. I do think that they should discontinue this excursion, and I advised them to do so.

Just off Eurodam - will post detailed review later in the week.

Cruise was interesting - notwithstanding that I broke my arm on the HAL Grand Turk segway excursion, we left 5 people behind in St. Thomas and the ship had major GI outbreak....

I am posting for the woman who wanted a ceramic ms Eurodam magnet to replace her son's that broke. I purchased this for her, and need contact info to mail it. Please email me at allyg8r@hotmail.com.

I hope your arm is healing well. Did you get a chance to post your review yet?

Take care :)

Archived