Where do I see my children's C&A status?

I went into my "My Cruises" account yesterday and clicked on "Enroll a Member of your Household" (Finally 9 months after sailing LOL). I made a profile for all my children. It said that I will be able to view their cruise history under the My Cruises tab of my profile.

I couldn't see it last night anywhere, so I waited 24 hours thinking that maybe it just needed to update in the system - I can't find it anywhere! :eek:

Am I just blind? :D Could someone who has a child linked on their My Cruises profile tell me where they click to see theirs? Thank you!!

Hmm...will definitely have to look into this. My kids have C&A memberships, but after getting one round of advertisement mailings, they haven't gotten anything.

Have you been on your second cruise yet? The coupon books are delivered to your cabin.

I have had a similar problem. I signed up my kids last week but still nothing and RCI's calculation of my points differs from mine so I emailed RCI. Still no response. I gather from other thread they are having computer problems. My question was whether my kids get my status or my wife's status ( she has one more cruise than me so will get elevated sooner than I). I intend to give RCI a few more days and then follow up again, either via email or phone. I know by phone can depend on with whom you speak so I wanted a written record via email. Here's hoping.

Bob

I have had a similar problem. I signed up my kids last week but still nothing and RCI's calculation of my points differs from mine so I emailed RCI. Still no response. I gather from other thread they are having computer problems. My question was whether my kids get my status or my wife's status ( she has one more cruise than me so will get elevated sooner than I). I intend to give RCI a few more days and then follow up again, either via email or phone. I know by phone can depend on with whom you speak so I wanted a written record via email. Here's hoping.

Bob

You and your wifes status should be the same, and change on the same day, the number of points may be different, but the whole family should have the status of the cruiser with the highest number of points

Hmmmmm, okay thank you guys. When you enroll the children it tells you that you will be able to view their information and past cruise history and whatnot in your My Cruises account until they turn 18. Maybe not then. Maybe it's because of the IT issues too. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it :D

Archived