Can't find the thread with "favorite cruise pictures"

Hey Ya'll - Just got a new computer for Christmas and I need to have an awesome screen saver. Last time there was a thread with "favorite cruise pictures" that I got my saver from. Those pics were so beautiful. I've tried to search the boards and I can't find it anymore. Anybody got that link or has a wonderful cruise pic to share. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

E-Beth

Thanks so much but neither one of those is the one I'm looking for. The thread I was hunting had beautiful pics of the ships and not too many people in them. More artsy. I loved the pic on deck 4 of the under bellyies (sp?) of the life rafts. Very cool pic. Another one had a pic of the table in the Windgammer with all the Water Mellons that said Welcome Aboard. Come on ya'll. I know someone has that thread bookmarked. It was awesome.

E-Beth

Is this the thread you're thinking of? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=26717291#post26717291

Awesome picture of Cabo!

Garry

Thanks for pointing that one out, but the one they were referring to was here on the RC board, not the celebrity board, but you did give me a new one to look at :D I'll throw in a sunset picture from my Allure cruise.

sunset2.jpg

Archived