new to this and running out of time

I really have a hard time finding stuff on here... was hoping someone could answer a couple questions for me. I know it's probably out here but was wondering for someone who has cruised recently what is a typical beer price, bucket of beer price, mixed drink, and drink of the day without the souvenir glass.

I also remember someone saying that you have to try some sort of chicken on sail day in the windjammer.

Any other things anyone wants to share would be appreciated too.

some sort of chicken on sail day in the windjammer

Honey Stung Chicken. Many like it for taste, many more for the significance that they are onboard a ship and cruising. Sorry but I was not impressed. Basic breaded fried chicken. I could not detect amything remotely like honey.

If I recall beer runs $5 or so - maybe a bit less for demostics - and bucket deals are not an all the time thing.

Use advanced seach for Bar Menu and there should be a link to pictures of one with typical prices that someone had posted.

Found it. Originally posted by subtchr. Menu From 2010 so may be a little more now. Says Beer is $4.25 domestic and $4.75 & up imports.

I really have a hard time finding stuff on here... was hoping someone could answer a couple questions for me. I know it's probably out here but was wondering for someone who has cruised recently what is a typical beer price, bucket of beer price, mixed drink, and drink of the day without the souvenir glass.

I also remember someone saying that you have to try some sort of chicken on sail day in the windjammer.

Any other things anyone wants to share would be appreciated too.

If you look to the upper right hand section of the forum, you will see a "search this forum" tab. Click on that, and you will be able to find things quite a bit easier.

The chicken that people talk so much about is the honey stung chicken. I'm not sure if I ever had it, but there are mixed opinions on whether it is worth trying to obtain a piece without having a blue-hair run you over.

I don't know what the beer prices are, nor other drinks for that matter, since I haven't cruised RCI in six years. The search engine will help you out.

, many more for the significance that they are onboard a ship and cruising.

Thats it for me :) I try to be one of the first ones in the Windjammer and have found that a fresh hot tray of it just put out and its "ok"........by the time I go back to get another piece, its already sat too long and not good at all.

I think the "honey stung" comes from the fact that its coated in a "sweet" batter?

Its a giant frozen chicken mcnugget though is what it is lol........basic frozen processed "fried chicken" that I would bet is baked in the oven to heat and serve.

Archived