Coffee shop menu?

gander24

Hey there all... we are 22 days out from leaving for our cruise so naturally I am in information overload, dreaming of setting sail on the Legend! I tried some searching on the boards for the answer to my question, but the posts I found have out-of-date links and non-working images. Does anyone have a picture or list of the menu in the coffee shop? I fell in love with the lattes on the Glory & Fantasy, and want to check out what else I have to try...

Also, a big thanks to all of your interesting posts that serve as fuel to get me through the next couple weeks until I set foot on board :)

Hey there all... we are 22 days out from leaving for our cruise so naturally I am in information overload, dreaming of setting sail on the Legend! I tried some searching on the boards for the answer to my question, but the posts I found have out-of-date links and non-working images. Does anyone have a picture or list of the menu in the coffee shop? I fell in love with the lattes on the Glory & Fantasy, and want to check out what else I have to try...

Also, a big thanks to all of your interesting posts that serve as fuel to get me through the next couple weeks until I set foot on board :)

I think the menus may vary a bit by ship, but in addition to the coffees, most have smoothies, iced coffees, and various cakes and pastries not found on the Lido. Enjoy!

This was exactly what I was looking for, thanks! I love the titles of some of the cakes... "Fat chocolate cake" and "Fat carrot cake." I remember last year we had the carrot cake before dinner because it looked so divine - big mistake. It WAS delicious, and we had no room for dinner for hours even with sharing it. Thank you again!

• 1 year later...

Archived