hotel near baltimore transportation terminal

cruise junky joan

no, its an hour from my house to baltimore. iam looking at the best western at the travel plaza, great price, 139.00 includes room and parking for 12 days, b ut i dont know anything about it and that area can be pretty "sketchy" to use my daughters term.

Try the Best Western Hotel and Conference Center not the B W Travel Plaza. Same deal.:confused:

Note that Greyhound no longer uses the "Baltimore Travel Plaza" station at all! It's been closed a year now....

The closest motel to the downtown Greyhound station is a Holiday Inn Express (Baltimore at the Stadiums). It's litteraly a two block walk down Haines st. to/from the station. Don't know if they offer a park/stay option.

Aloha,

John

no, its an hour from my house to baltimore. iam looking at the best western at the travel plaza, great price, 139.00 includes room and parking for 12 days, b ut i dont know anything about it and that area can be pretty "sketchy" to use my daughters term.

Other than a truck wash on premise and a truck stop across the street and very low income housing a few blocks away oh yeah almost forgot about the police cameras mounted on the street lights near by an no place to go you decide about the travel plaza.

baltimore to bayonne?? in an HOUR? Sorry, not going to happen??

My thought exactly, Meg.

no, its an hour from my house to baltimore.

Your location says Baltimore, so we assumed you were in Baltimore, not an hour away.

Note that Greyhound no longer uses the "Baltimore Travel Plaza" station at all! It's been closed a year now....

The closest motel to the downtown Greyhound station is a Holiday Inn Express (Baltimore at the Stadiums). It's litteraly a two block walk down Haines st. to/from the station. Don't know if they offer a park/stay option.

Aloha, John

John, the OP is using Entertainment Tours, not Greyhound.

OP, book another hotel, Tony and megr are correct. ;)

Archived