Anyone ever win the free cruise raffle onboard?

starly94

(Raises Hand) I DID, I DID! :D:eek:

Just got off Fascination today. We had a great time, after a little fog delay to start off. I usually play bingo, slots, cash craze, raffles, etc. But this time I actually WON!

I get to take a free 3, 4, or 5 day cruise. So now it's time to start planning the next one. Sorry but I just had to tell somebody! Have a good night all!

Just got off Fascination today. We had a great time, after a little fog delay to start off. I usually play bingo, slots, cash craze, raffles, etc. But this time I actually WON!

I get to take a free 3, 4, or 5 day cruise. So now it's time to start planning the next one. Sorry but I just had to tell somebody! Have a good night all!

How fun! Did you win on the scratch offs? Will be cruising a couple of weeks after you - will have to try my luck!

Yes, Congrats! Anyways, I didn't but DW did...Funny story (or at least I think so).. Pride, 2008 (out of Long Beach) final night of cruise and after not winning at bingo and slots all week, my DW says she does not have a raffle ticket for the free (?) cruise... I think, oh boy, here goes another $ 10.00 down the drain. She goes up and buys a ticket...the seller say she can by another 5 tickets (first 1 is $10.00) for another $ 10.00. She say " only need 1 ticket to win". Sure enough, her ticket is drawn and she wins the cruise. We did the same itinerary the following year on the Splendor.:)

We have!! This was back when if you bought a special bingo package you received a raffle ticket (they might still do that) my mom and I purchased ours at the same time and they handed us our raffle tickets together. We decided, since we couldn't tell whose raffle tickets was whose, that if she won she had to take me and if I won I had to take her! Well she won and she took me. Best mom ever!

We won a 3, 4, 5, or 7 day cruise on the Valor in December. It was kind of funny we bought bingo cards and our son was next in line, we were the lucky

ones and he bought losing tickets just after me. Haven't decided when or where we're going yet but we have several months before the certificate expires. We'll go somewhere.

Oh boy:(, now I must budget for raffle tickets. How often do they do this on a 7 day. Did I read correctly, that tickets are 1 for $10 or 6 for $20?

How many prizes do they give out for each raffle? Other than the free cruise what are the potential prizes? Do they sell them thru BV?

What are the odds compared to playing bingo?

I did too!!!! I won a 3-7 day onboard the Conquest in February 2008. I used it for a seven day Exotic West on the Valor and upgraded to a Deck 6 balcony...

If you opt for a ship with balconies and want a balcony, then ask for a price quote for a upgrade to a balconyon X deck and they will tell you. Also, be very specific about what cabin/or area on the ship you want to be. I said I want to be in/around the central elevators and I got an excellent cabin.

Happy free cruising! Well, almost free....taxes and fees...

Wow! Congrats! Now how did you win?

I won on the raffle after the jackpot bingo. The tix were 10 for $20 but for past guest the special was 20 for $20. I also got the free ticket with the bingo card purchase. There was only one free cruise raffle on our sailing.

My friend won a free cruise for two by playing bingo. Coverall.

They put her in the best suite, but the taxes she paid were equal to an interior on the same cruise. Still.......................I'd take it.:D

Taxes are the same whether it be a suite or a grand suite

My wife won a free (up to 7 day cruise) playing bingo 2 yrs ago

Cruise was for 2 in an ocean view cabin. We could upgrade to anything we wanted ,just had to pay the difference.

Taxes are the same whether it be a suite or a grand suite

My wife won a free (up to 7 day cruise) playing bingo 2 yrs ago

Cruise was for 2 in an ocean view cabin. We could upgrade to anything we wanted ,just had to pay the difference.

Edit to say that it should have said whether it be an inside or a grand suite.

• 4 weeks later...
Congrats!! Haven't won one on board but getting ready to sail in a couple weeks on the Magic on a cruise I won from a contest on their Facebook page. Maybe I can win another one on board this time!

So just wanted to follow up. On our last night I bought the 10 tickets for $20 and sure enough they pulled my ticket out! So I won a cruise while on a won cruise. Can't get any better then that!

So just wanted to follow up. On our last night I bought the 10 tickets for $20 and sure enough they pulled my ticket out! So I won a cruise while on a won cruise. Can't get any better then that!

I hear that!!! Good for you makes it some much better when it's free!!

Good news...

well its great to hear that real people do win!!! I was starting to think it was impossible, playing bingo everytime its offered and not even coming close... the one game on my last cruise was make an "X" some lady won it in the min. amount of numbers mean well I had the Free space. All I could do was laugh. How many people can say they play bingo and never hit a number:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Archived