Car rental at cruise ship pier

canalwen

I have read that you can rent cars right at the cruise ship pier, but I have not seen anyone state which car rental companies are at the pier/ Does anyone know which companies are there and whether you need to make a reservation or if you can just walk up and rent a vehicle?

Thanks in advance

IF there is still a rental agency at the terminal, during high season I would not rely on walking up and getting a car.

I would try contacting Amigo or Royal and see if they would be willing to pick you up at the terminal. Royal may do the paperwork right there. Amigo can take you to the airport, or probably closer, with less traffic, their office at Schotlandstraat http://g.co/maps/umrxg

I have read that you can rent cars right at the cruise ship pier, but I have not seen anyone state which car rental companies are at the pier/ Does anyone know which companies are there and whether you need to make a reservation or if you can just walk up and rent a vehicle?

Thanks in advance

We are renting from Royal in Feb. They promise to meet us at the dock. First time with them but very good response and communication. Of course, you know to verify insurance coverage with your insurance carrier and credit card providers. Confirm loss of use coverage.

• 6 years later...