Nachi water slide or trampoline?

giginevelyn

We were just at Nachi in Nov. There was no trampoline or water slide. The next beach up (as your facing the ocean it would be to the right) had some type of water slide play type thing in the water, but that is not part of Nachi.

Nachi does have a SMALL trampoline and inflatable waterslide, also very small. If there are kids around sometimes they drag it into the water, otherwise they keep them down towards the end of their beach area. I think (I was 3 sheets mind you) that the girl who takes pictures said they would put them out if the parents promised to buy a certain number of pictures.

Anyway, after a few minutes some 5 sheets to the wind patrons (one who had to be 300lbs) started jumping on the trampoline. Then two of the ladies jumped on and took their tops off:). Then the Nachi employees decided that was enough and dragged the trampoline/slide out and put it back on the beach. They left it to one young employee to drag them all out so I actually went down and have him a hand, that stuff isn't light! I'll post some pics if I can when I get home. This was in Nov. 2011.

Nachi does have a SMALL trampoline and inflatable waterslide, also very small. If there are kids around sometimes they drag it into the water, otherwise they keep them down towards the end of their beach area. I think (I was 3 sheets mind you) that the girl who takes pictures said they would put them out if the parents promised to buy a certain number of pictures.

Anyway, after a few minutes some 5 sheets to the wind patrons (one who had to be 300lbs) started jumping on the trampoline. Then two of the ladies jumped on and took their tops off:). Then the Nachi employees decided that was enough and dragged the trampoline/slide out and put it back on the beach. They left it to one young employee to drag them all out so I actually went down and have him a hand, that stuff isn't light! I'll post some pics if I can when I get home. This was in Nov. 2011.

Again, we were there Nov 2011 also and it was not there. There also was no kids at Nachi that day. May be they only blow it up for use if kids will be there.

Again, we were there Nov 2011 also and it was not there. There also was no kids at Nachi that day. May be they only blow it up for use if kids will be there.

It was there, just probably out of sight. See picture above. If there were no kids that day, it doesn't suprise me that they wouldn't bring it out.

I would be interested in seeing pictures too. We were there awhile ago (6 months), but there were no trampolines or water slide or combo! Must be new! :) I wonder about the jet skiis, as they were running poorly and had to be repaired when we were there.

We do not plan to rent jet skis on our next trip. When we were there in June 2011 it took several attempts and a few repairs to get them going.

Thank you for posting the picture of the "kid trampoline". My son would love it - glad that it isn't large. I kind of enjoyed the quiet beach without all the toys!

Neither were working Jan. 6. I thought it was an isolated incident but then people are saying it has been broken for over a year. The pool was very cold in November as well, and well the "hot" tub was not hot then either, but the weather was warmer so it was not big deal. In January it was too cold to swim in the pool.

Archived