Please tell me about Persian Gardens on Millennium

debshomespun

I too would be interested in knowing from someone that has actually seen the Persian Gardens on the Millie. DH and I had planned on spending the $100, or whatever it might be at the time to have unlimited access, to relax on heated tile loungers overlooking a view of the ocean. That's what the pictures show:rolleyes:, but somewhere on CC while reading about them on the Millennium I found out that they are more like benches with no windows and not at all what I was expecting. Anyone for sure know?

We just sailed on Infinity and haven't sailed on Millenium but I can describe the Persian Gardens on Infinity and I have no reason to believe they are different on other ships.

There is one "room" more like a cabinet that seats 4 or so people, that has body temperature air. It's "approved for peoplw with diabetes and heart conditions" There is another cabinet that is supposed to be aromatherapy. It is a tepid seam room with a slight scent. There are two open shower stalls with multiple shower heads. There is another large room that is a steam room. They call it a "Turkish bath" Outside of these rooms there is a tiled, heated bench with a high back.

The Persian Garden is co-ed, so you have to wear your bathing suit. They do give you plastic slippers and a robe.

I used it on a port day with my Elite coupon. It wasn't even worth going for free. We much prefer the Royal Caribbean ships that have separate steam rooms for men and women, no time limits and no extra charge if you aren't on Oasis or Allure.

The locker rooms have saunas in each one that are free.

........I used it on a port day with my Elite coupon. It wasn't even worth going for free. ....

The Persian Garden is a super place to relax. I enjoy it.
As with so many other things, some like it and some don't.

They offer free tours of the Persian Gardens on the first day of the cruise. If you go up to the spa and ask to take a tour when you board the ship, you can decide for yourself whether or not it is something that appeals to you.

We used this on Summit and Constellation. We combined with the warm indoor pools and hot tubs when people were eating or at shows.:) We found this to be very enjoyable and relaxing. The Infinity and the Millennium have the same setup as mentioned by Kellie Poodle. The gardens are inside with no windows unless you are on the Solstice ships. We went on two of those cruises and found the Persian Garden was not the same experience. Only one big room with the hot tile chairs, sauna and steam room. Those do have the ocean view though. We are looking forward to going back on the Constellation next month and visiting their Persian Gardens again. Check them out when you go aboard and see if they are for you. Enjoy!

Archived