Fall 2013?

galavant3

It must feel uncomfortable that so many folks are reading your query and that there's been no reply. Wanted to let you know that I think it's simply because no one is quite sure at this point. If, e.g., you call Regent and ask, the phone reps say they're not sure. Some think it's likely to be end of January or February; others may say not until March. All pretty much speculation.

Hang in there and dream meanwhile! :-)

Hmmm. Well...I don't think I would have even noticed had you not pointed it out :) I have two cruises booked between now and then so it isn't getting too much of my attention. I though perhaps someone, more experienced with Regent, might know how far out the itineraries appear. I'll continue to watch.

Meanwhile, if someone has a favorite itinerary, I'd love to hear. We hope to hit some of the Greek Islands and would appreciate feedback.

Last month on the Voyager, the Cruise Consultant said that he expects the 2nd half of 2013 to be out around the end of February.

In terms of favorite itineraries. . . . . we loved Istanbul to Athens -- covering the Greek islands. Also felt that Cape Town to Rio was amazing (they have not done this itinerary for a couple of years).

Archived