Beer!

lukeduke07

Thirsty Frog Red is available on a bunch of ships now. The tubes are only on the ships that have a Red Frog Pub, I believe. I sure didn't see it on the Conquest despite the tap being there...

IMG_0140.jpg

They sure were available on the Magic, though!

:)

Anyone know if they offer the RED Frog Tubes on the Destiny?

http://www.*****/Carnival/alcohol.html

Thirsty Frog Red is currently being served on draft on the 14 Carnival ships below. The Beer Tubes only seem to be offered on ships with the actual Red Frog Pub, which the Destiny does not currently have.

· Carnival Miracle

· Carnival Freedom

· Carnival Destiny

· Carnival Liberty

· Carnival Valor

· Carnival Glory

· Carnival Imagination

· Carnival Pride

· Carnival Dream

· Carnival Legend

· Carnival Victory

· Carnival Elation

· Carnival Conquest

· Carnival Triumph

You will find it on draft in the Red Frog Pub on ships with this venue, or on draft in the Sports Bar on ships above without the new pub.

Just got off the Paradise this morning and Thirsty frog beer was in the piano bar, the rear lido deck bar and the pool bar. No tubes, just glasses or pitchers. I have only seen the tubes on the Magic. Better then nothing I guess.:cool:

Just got off the Paradise this morning and Thirsty frog beer was in the piano bar, the rear lido deck bar and the pool bar. No tubes, just glasses or pitchers. I have only seen the tubes on the Magic. Better then nothing I guess.:cool:

Good to know. What is the price for a glass or pitcher?

We are on the Fascination, which is a sister to the Paradise, isn't it?

http://www.*****/Carnival/alcohol.html

Thirsty Frog Red is currently being served on draft on the 14 Carnival ships below. The Beer Tubes only seem to be offered on ships with the actual Red Frog Pub, which the Destiny does not currently have.

· Carnival Miracle

· Carnival Freedom

· Carnival Destiny

· Carnival Liberty

· Carnival Valor

· Carnival Glory

· Carnival Imagination

· Carnival Pride

· Carnival Dream

· Carnival Legend

· Carnival Victory

· Carnival Elation

· Carnival Conquest

· Carnival Triumph

You will find it on draft in the Red Frog Pub on ships with this venue, or on draft in the Sports Bar on ships above without the new pub.

It's also on the Spirit~

And the Splendor at the Atrium Bar and the Sports Bar.

How is the beer? Is it an ale. pilsner. wheat beer?

It's an amber/red ale, similar in taste to Killian's. Malty and a bit bitter. It is actually brewed by Anheuser-Busch (Budweiser).

My opinion: It's actually pretty decent. Definitely a good addition to the domestic beers offered onboard.

It's an amber/red ale, similar in taste to Killian's. Malty and a bit bitter. It is actually brewed by Anheuser-Busch (Budweiser).

My opinion: It's actually pretty decent. Definitely a good addition to the domestic beers offered onboard.

I agree. It's supposed to be an Ale yet it's light enough to be a lager. I liked it...and I hate Ales.

Can one person get one?

If 1 person drinks fast! It'll probably get warm by the time you are on beer # 2 if you are out on Lido in the sun. The best value for drinking brews in volume is doing the buckets. Those suckers keep them freezy cold, especially with the aluminum pints.

• 7 months later...

There was a question on what the red frog taste like. It is made by anheuser busch and is probably in a bar in your city if you live in the united states. It just wont be called red frog. They brew this beer and sell it to bars and restaurants for them to put their own name on it. The places I go drink, on clearwater beach, FL, there are atleast 4 bars/restaurants with this same beer but each has its own name....keep an eye out and you could probably go drink it around your home before you go on the cruise. And im sure the bartender would pour you a sample before you purchase it if you couldnt find it at home.

There was a question on what the red frog taste like. It is made by anheuser busch and is probably in a bar in your city if you live in the united states. It just wont be called red frog. They brew this beer and sell it to bars and restaurants for them to put their own name on it.

Many of the smaller breweries will give the larger breweries their recipe for their beer and then the large breweries will brew & bottle the beer for them.

It is not bud select, as all these bars serve that as well. As mentioned, it is more similar to killians than anything else. It is also not a recipe from a smaller brewery, it is made by AB just like bud light, bud, etc, then they sell the kegs to bars, pubs, restaurants, and these restaurants put their own tap on it. Then, they spin it as their own "house" beer so to say. If the restaurant is, lets say, Todds rib shack, they might have it on tap as Todds rib red.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived