geraldo/fox presenting "tragedy at sea" on sat at 10pm

H82seaUgo

should be less biased than abc. i don`t think they own a boat yet.

We all know Fox is the least biased news organization out there! (I just threw up in my mouth a little when I said that).

I'll DVR both and see what they say.

Here is my prediction of the focus of the stories:

20/20 story: cruising isn't nearly as safe as people think it is - go through Costa incident, bring up sexual assaults at sea, maybe some Star fire footage, people overboard - and go to drunken parties on deck. They will finish with the fact that you can find some cruise lines that are safe - particularly if you can find a line geared towards families - possibly even one that intentionally has a large rodent on board.

Fox story: you will die if you cruise. expert will be that ambulance-chasing, cruise-hating attorney with the 'news' site.

We all know Fox is the least biased news organization out there! (I just threw up in my mouth a little when I said that).

I'll DVR both and see what they say.

Here is my prediction of the focus of the stories:

20/20 story: cruising isn't nearly as safe as people think it is - go through Costa incident, bring up sexual assaults at sea, maybe some Star fire footage, people overboard - and go to drunken parties on deck. They will finish with the fact that you can find some cruise lines that are safe - particularly if you can find a line geared towards families - possibly even one that intentionally has a large rodent on board.

Fox story: you will die if you cruise. expert will be that ambulance-chasing, cruise-hating attorney with the 'news' site.

Would not watch Fox if you put a gun to my head.

Lying and making s*** up in a different direction does not make you a 'balance' to CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Maybe it's a set-up so he can dive for the safe and reveal it on live tv!

Doubtful since the news reports say the captain made time to empty out the safe before tripping into a lifeboat. Maybe he tripped on a chain made from inch of gold colored metal. ;)

Would not watch Fox if you put a gun to my head.

Lying and making s*** up in a different direction does not make you a 'balance' to CNN, MSNBC, etc.

While I agree, I will also not watch CNN or MSNBC as they are just as bad just the opposite views.

so the mainstream media is fair and balanced. funny you can always tell how someone votes by the remarks they make, before they put their foot in their mouth

Which post on here said that the mainstream media is fair and balanced? I missed it. It has just been implied that Fox isn't.

Funny you can always tell how someone votes when they get offended by comments about Fox News.;)

Which post on here said that the mainstream media is fair and balanced? I missed it. It has just been implied that Fox isn't.

Funny you can always tell how someone votes when they get offended by comments about Fox News.;)

And yet Geraldo is about as liberal minded as any reporter out there.:rolleyes:

And I was going to use the "Al Capone" line until somebody beat me to it!:p

And yet Geraldo is about as liberal minded as any reporter out there.:rolleyes:

And I was going to use the "Al Capone" line until somebody beat me to it!:p

Poor Geraldo. No matter what he accomplishes, he is never going to shake that Al Capone special. It is his legacy now.

My deal with news is that I want to hear the news reported. I do not want to hear the network's or anchor's opinion about it. I can form my own opinions.

To the news outlets: Just give me the facts, not your spin.

Poor Geraldo. No matter what he accomplishes, he is never going to shake that Al Capone special. It is his legacy now.

My deal with news is that I want to hear the news reported. I do not want to hear the network's or anchor's opinion about it. I can form my own opinions.

To the news outlets: Just give me the facts, not your spin.

100% agree! dont care to hear the views of any actors or any type of entertainers views of polictics either.

And as I recall there was some equally over hyped thing he did on Houdini, but the details seem to escape my memory.

Maybe John Stossel will come along and have Mike Shermer and the Skeptics sort this out for us.

Archived