LE Resort - so cute!

Hoyaheel

I'm fairly traditional & preppy - just got this email from Lands End - Love it! I feel I could pack this, another dress and one or two other items and be ready for a week at the beach:D I don't usually wear a lot of navy, but this collection could sway me:p

1710318590_LEResort.JPG.1a93ee2dacd11641af883e7233869116.JPG

There are other pieces, fyi - not just those in the photo. The photo is just what came with the email:p There's a top in the same fabric as that red/blue striped dress. Sailor tops in navy & white stripes. I'm drooling all over the place:o

I just ordered a bunch of Overstocks from LE though and thought I should wait a little longer to order more stuff;)

There are other pieces, fyi - not just those in the photo. The photo is just what came with the email:p There's a top in the same fabric as that red/blue striped dress. Sailor tops in navy & white stripes. I'm drooling all over the place:o

I just ordered a bunch of Overstocks from LE though and thought I should wait a little longer to order more stuff;)

Hi Kelly! I've just recently discovered Lands End and LOVE it! I especially like the Starfish collection crop pants. I'm starting to think about my packing list for our March cruise. This resort collection is great. I love the pattern on the bathing suit. There's a cute cap sleeve top in the same print that I'm contemplating. Say Hi to Dane from us!:D

Archived