Super Bowl, Formal Night and Menu

bgrdfn

In reading online here I have learned that Formal Nights on Oasis, for the Feb 4 sailing, are on the 2nd night (Sunday) and 5th night (Wednesday).

I have also learned from you that since the Super Bowl is on Sunday the formal night will be moved to Monday night and that all make perfect sense.

Finally to my question: Will they switch the normal Sunday and Monday MDR menus around so the normal formal night menu stays with formal night? I only ask because we have scheduled My Time in the MDR on evenings we like what we have seen for the menu and have scheduled Specialties for evenings the MDR menu doesn't do anything for us.

Thanks again to all of you experienced folks for sharing so much of you knowledge.

We were on Oasis for Super Bowl in 2010. They did not switch the formal night it was Sunday which was Super Bowl Sunday. The best place to watch it is at the Aqua theater on the two huge screens. I don't much watch football but it was a blast.

We were on Oasis for Super Bowl in 2010. They did not switch the formal night it was Sunday which was Super Bowl Sunday. The best place to watch it is at the Aqua theater on the two huge screens. I don't much watch football but it was a blast.

They didnt switch Formal night on the Radiance in February 2011 either for the Super Bowl. Super Bowl Sunday was Formal night on the 5 night cruise. I remember going to the Theatre after early seating still in my tux.

Archived