So confused on what to do

pjwtrouble

Next month we will be in St Lucia for the 3rd time. Both times we hired a taxi driver and went to sample rum, saw them carving wood and went to the market. We are looking at actually booking a tour this time around and so confused and which one to go with. We love to snorkel, relax on the beach and find out more about the island. One thing we don't like is going on tours with a lot of people. Someone please help us decide

Kevin and Pam

I strongly recommend Specer Ambrose Tours. They have many options to choose from . My husband and I did the Jalousie Beach by water tour and it was great. The boat ride was wonderful as the scenery was breath-taking. They leave you on this wonderful with the Pintons as your view. The snorkeling was one of the best that I had done, right off the beach. They include lunch, which consisted of home made island customeryfood and it was soooo delicious. When you board the boat for the return, they stop at all kinds of areas and are very educational on the importance of each stop. Best tour I ever took. Check him out, i think hes at www.spencerambrose.com

Love to hear what you think:D

most private tours on St. Lucia are small groups of people - at most 14 in one van, but usually only 10, maybe 12. Our roads won't support large tour busses and that helps limit the tours sizes.

I would second Spencer Ambrose LandSea tour - takes you down the West Coast through some fishing villages, stop to try local banana, some great scenery, the Pitons, beach time and boat back to the ship.

Cosol does a similar tour as does Frank's Tours, James Touring, Joe Knows,

Serenity TVL will make a custom tour or they have several great options on their website - I am sure between those, you can find one that meets your needs.

Enjoy your visit.

Got to be the third praising Spencer Ambrose Tours. We went in Jan, and had a delightful day. You can opt for the bus both ways, or bus out there, and boat back. We spent a bit more and had the boat-ride back to the ship. Very happy we did. The beach was wonderful.

Next month we will be in St Lucia for the 3rd time. Both times we hired a taxi driver and went to sample rum, saw them carving wood and went to the market. We are looking at actually booking a tour this time around and so confused and which one to go with. We love to snorkel, relax on the beach and find out more about the island. One thing we don't like is going on tours with a lot of people. Someone please help us decide

Kevin and Pam

I totally can relate and struggled with options for St Lucia (we are there Feb.14th!!) Finally after reviewing other posts about long taxi drives we have again opted for Princess Cruise sailing excursion to Pitons. During our visit last year many other passengers lamented the long drives necessary to get to various island destinations. Crowded vans, bumpy winding roads and car sick tourists. We sat on the bow of the catamaran, wind in hair-drink in hand. Fantastic day and no hassle as we just strolled from ship to boat. This option still leaves time to explore Castries market in afternoon. Enjoy your trip!

Archived