Transfering from PVP to TA?

XCruiseMe17

Nope ! They both get credit for it so it's a win-win !

I did that exact thing for my March cruise - booked with a PVP, he gives you a booking number and a PIN number (you need both, ask the PVP for the PIN). Then you call up your TA or the one who gives the biggest OBC and give her the booking number and PIN and voila ! You're now booked through the TA !

You have a certain amount of time to do the transfer I beleive - maybe 30 days ?? Can't remember...

All further questions, changes, ES rate reduction requests, etc must go through the TA as she is now in charge of the booking.

Awesome!! Thank you so much. I just booked yesterday. Im so used to using a PVP that I forgot the group is booked through a TA! Hopefully the TA can still add me on!! ;)

If you are past final payment, then you only have 24 hours to transfer the booking.

you can't switch to a TA because you are pd in full.

Not true - we do this all the time as well. Booked pack and go rate, which requires payment in full, and transferred it to a TA within 48 hours. Fire may be correct on 24 hours now, but when we did it (November), we were told 48 hours. If you have a great relationship with your PVP but want the perks/service from a TA you have a relationship with, this is a great win-win solution.

Awesome!! Thank you so much. I just booked yesterday. Im so used to using a PVP that I forgot the group is booked through a TA! Hopefully the TA can still add me on!! ;)

oh, oh. This is a bit different. Do you know if this is a gruop booking, or individual bookings tied together (I know, sounds a bit tricky, but ask the TA. A group is usually 8 cabins or more).

You can't transfer an individual booking to a group booking because they are two different fare codes. Under this situation, if you want the PVP to get the credit, you can still transfer the booking to the TA, but it won't be part of the group. If you want to be part of the group, they'll cancel the PVP individual booking, and create a new booking under the group. Your PVP WON'T get credit for it. :(

However, if there are only individual bookings tied together (usually less than 8 cabins), then you should be able to transfer to the TA and the PVP will get the credit. :)

oh, oh. This is a bit different. Do you know if this is a gruop booking, or individual bookings tied together (I know, sounds a bit tricky, but ask the TA. A group is usually 8 cabins or more).

You can't transfer an individual booking to a group booking because they are two different fare codes.

You can with Royal Caribbean

Archived