Question on Victory balcony cabins

crusing_guy

I am looking to book a balcony room on the Carnival Victory for three people. I am curious on how the sleeping arrangements are for the third person in the room. I have looked at some pictures and see that they have a sofa in the room but it does not appear to be one that a grown person can sleep on.....Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

i had the same issues as i wanted the couch to be the 3rd bed, but if you go thru the process of booking, it will tell you its a trundle. (btw these are balconys on upper deck) so i changed my cabin # i was looking at and booked one with the drop down bunk. my friend slept on this last cruise and has no prob with this cruise. so now we have a couch that is a couch so it all works out. but wanted port side in the same location :( oh well, got same location just other side lol I like over the shops etc to limit any possible noise issues lol

Interesting

I have actually had 2 cabins booked for 3 on the Glory(just changed to an aft cabin) and each one was a sofa bed. The back comes off and it is like a twin bed according to various websites and Carnival direct. Not a trundle

Maybe it is different on different ships. Both my cabins were on deck 7.

Interesting

I have actually had 2 cabins booked for 3 on the Glory(just changed to an aft cabin) and each one was a sofa bed. The back comes off and it is like a twin bed according to various websites and Carnival direct. Not a trundle

Maybe it is different on different ships. Both my cabins were on deck 7.

Yes, different ships. When I booked my PVP said to me the ones I was looking at had the trundle bed. My other cruises had the sofa bed (comfy) I did not want that! I just didn't go thru the process to the information to see the little *red* wording stating it was a trundle. that takes up too much of the limited floor space! lol. so i'm just on the other side of the ship to get the bunk instead.

Archived