Tracy Arm Fjord Excursion

DragonMouse

We're going to be on the Spirit this July. Any idea when and IF we can book the Tracy Arn Fjord Excursion. I've heard a LOT of positives about it and only one negative. I'm suspecting the "negative" might have been because there was still too much ice for the tour boat to get close enough (very unfortunate :()

I just haven't seen it on the excursion lists. But then I've seen this with excursions even in the carribean. Sometimes they don't all show up till 3-6 months before your sail date.

We're going to be on the Spirit this July. Any idea when and IF we can book the Tracy Arn Fjord Excursion. I've heard a LOT of positives about it and only one negative. I'm suspecting the "negative" might have been because there was still too much ice for the tour boat to get close enough (very unfortunate :()

I just haven't seen it on the excursion lists. But then I've seen this with excursions even in the carribean. Sometimes they don't all show up till 3-6 months before your sail date.

I just booked this excursion for May 29th, I followed a link provided on my roll call and filled out the email with the information and got a confirmation in about 4 days

http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/178001

Are you on the July 3rd cruise? We will be traveling with a party of 12 and have been looking at where to stay and what excursions to do.

• 2 weeks later...

We are going to do a similar excursion this June on the NCL Pearl. The only difference is that the Pearl does not visit Tracy Arm so we will be spending our entire Juneau time on the tour. On our previous cruises we have visited Tracy Arm with the ship and while the fjord is wonderful, you do not get up close to either wildlife or the glaciers. I hope this tour allows this.

Archived