Epic Pictures Inside Including Some MDR Menus

SliceOfLife

Hahaha..felt the same way. Thanks OP for the pictures. Great memories!

The more time passes since my cruise, the more I realize how amazing the ship truly is. I am even thinking of doing the Eastern, yet again (ugh, the thought of Nassau o n e more time ...:( ), just so I can sail on her again:)

It would be a done deal if she was doing a Western itinerary though (anyone in NCL listening? Anyone???? Please???).

Thanks again OP for the trip down memory lane!

Edited by kerrytens

Leaving on the 11th for the same cruise. How did you get to Maho? I have heard that we won't be able to see the big planes and have time to get back to the ship...my hubbie absolutely must shoot some photos there. Also how was Marigot, other than the pastries which look delicious as all French pastries tend to be :)

Thanks

I went on Bernard's Tour, It was okay, not sure if I would really recommend it. I found out afterwards a couple we met at our cruise critic meeting ended up going to Maho on the $2 bus. She found it by accident so I couldn't tell you how to find the bus. We saw some nice sized planes land but the beefcake Air France flight landed earlier in the day. We did get to see it take off which was pretty impressive!

I honestly didn't get to see much of Marigot we had a half hour stop there, we visited the spice lady and then went to the bakery and that took up all of our time.

The more time passes since my cruise, the more I realize how amazing the ship truly is. I am even thinking of doing the Eastern, yet again (ugh, the thought of Nassau o n e more time ...:( ), just so I can sail on her again:)

It would be a done deal if she was doing a Western itinerary though (anyone in NCL listening? Anyone???? Please???).

Thanks again OP for the trip down memory lane!

I heard a rumor that it was going back to the Western in 2014. I hear you about Nassau! We left the boat for about an hour to go shopping and then came back and played on the water slides for the rest of the day. The ship was almost empty!

That would be great if it went west in 2014. I really don't want to do the eastern again for while ... We just got home Saturday :( and I am already feeling like my family won't be happy on a smaller ship. We went from the Disney Magic (twice) to the Epic (Epic wins, hands down) and now I am contemplating the Oasis!

• 1 month later...
Thanks for all of the great pictures!! Sapphire Beach - how did you get there? Are there lounge chairs available? I cant wait to go!

Sapphire Beach we took a taxi to and from. There were plenty of lounge chairs to rent. I believe they were $7 each.

Thanks so much for posting all your pictures. I thoroughly enjoyed looking at them, however they caused me great agony :p

First of all, I am suddenly ravenous and now I also have accute post cruise depression. On top of that, I JUST posted only 5 minutes or so ago that I wasn't in a hurry to book the Epic and now suddenly I feel the need to......

Thanks for taking the time to post the pics!! I enjoyed looking at them.

I noticed there was a pool table and air hockey at O'Sheehans....did it cost anything to play them?

I think it was a dollar to play? I don't really remember but I do remember thinking it wasn't expensive.