Are you allowed to bring any non alcoholic beverages on the Oasis?

I have never wanted to before, but I am considering it this time.

May we bring soda pop? Juice?

And if so how much is allowed /person?

Thank you so much. I always appreciate the font of knowledge of my fellow CCers

There's probably about 50 threads on this topic so you can search and read up on this further to your heart's content.

Short answer: the RCI policy is vague and internally contradicts itself. The collective wisedom of the board is you can bring a reasonable amount (meaning don't go crazy). I carried a small case of water and a couple of 6 packs of Coke Zero onto Oasis with me in November in my rolling carry on bag. It was screened in front of me without issue and I rolled it onto the ship.

I highly suggest you roll it on with you if you're going to do it to avoid having your checked luggage re-routed to the so-called "Naughty Room" or having your water/soda confiscated from your checked bag without notice. (At least if there's an issue when you're carrying it on with you there will be a personal interaction with the screener involved).

Just an FYI, we tried to bring bottled water on the Allure after spending time in port. I usually buy a little bit if I can find a grocery store in port. The first port, they allowed me to bring it on as the bottle was still sealed. I happened to take a bottle to the beach one day and only drank a few drinks out of it. It was still in my bag and since it had been opened, security would not allow me to bring it on. He offered that I stand there and finish it (it was one of the larger bottled water bottles). Needless to say, unless I wanted to watch my belly expand significantly from finishing off the whole bottle, I needed to leave it there.

Archived