past passenger perk?

steff613

There is also a past guest pricing, but early saver is still cheaper if applicable.The past guest party is fun and entertaining, study up on your Carnival history for the competition. We did not attend our last past guest party-it was held while we were going to early dining-(something to think abut when choosing dinner times)

What is the benefit of a gold sign and sail card?

It is offered to everyone that has cruised at least once with Carnival and under 10 times.

You can get past guest rates on select cruises and you get invited to the past guest party with free drinks (cruises over 5 days).

That's it! Not much a perk! You don't have the bright blue card though that the first time Carnival cruisers have.

If you cruise Costa being a past guest you will know to get to the muster station early despite what the crew says

OMG! Experience helps! I love it.......reading the news helps as well. If there's a really bad bump in the night I'm headed for the muster station!

Past Guest rate usually has at least one category upgrade when you book. I have found Early Saver is usually lower. However once the Early Saver rate drops off Past Guest most of the time is the best rate. The senior rate pops up once in a while. The gold card lets people know you have sailed before. On cruises longer than five nights there is the past guest party. Usually a video of all of the carnival ships with drinks and finger foods.

Well, until I reach VIP status, I guess I'll have to be content with blowing the whistle on the life jacket ( on the balcony, at three a.m., repeatedly).:D:D:D

This is HILARIOUS!!!! As long as I am NOT your balcony neighbor, that is. :D:p:D

Well Duh! You sterilize it with whiskey first.:D I thought everybody knew that!

yup I too am finding it quite funny, i started this thread to find out if there was a "coupon book" for past passengers but i think its RCI that does it lol. I dont care what color my SnS card is as long as it works and im happy with the prospect of free drinks at the past guest party!!! the thread replies are a bonus to keep me occupied til our sept sailing!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived