NCL Pearl Owner's Suite Question

cruznwine

We have booked suite 9004 on the Pearl for an upcoming cruise. The NCL agent on the phone looked it up and said the suite has a door to the bedroom. CruiseBrothers.com indicates this, as well. All the photos I've seen show only a curtain between the living room and the bedroom. Have they recently changed it? Has anyone stayed in 9004 or 9504 in the past couple of months? If so, can you please clarify this point for me? Thanks so much!

Thank you PeleNipsy for taking the time to reply and share a photo. As far as I can tell from the photo, there is only a curtain, which is why I am confused. The photo is from 2009, so I am wondering if anything has changed since then...

A few years ago we stayed in 9004, so not recently, but don't think they've changed much. It was a curtain, but not a door. That said, it might as well be a door, as it's extremely thick and heavy - offered more noise and light/sight privacy than the glass doors in the Haven Villas.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you, all, for your responses.

Did anyone have children or teens in this suite, sleeping in the living room? If so, was the sofabed large enough for 2 or should we request a rollaway?

We selected the Owner's Suite because we want Haven access. There are 2 BR villas left for the week we are sailing, but not Haven villas. Those of you whom have used the Haven, is it worth sacrificing the 2nd bedroom and full 2nd bathroom to have the Haven access?

Archived