Spa Question

mariner

I've combed the deck plans and virtual videos, and I can't seem to find the sauna/steam rooms on Sojourn. Are they coed/unisex? Must you buy a spa package to use them? Are there locker rooms?

If it's the same as on the Quest, they are in the Spa and I think you have to buy a package to use them and then you would also be able to use the changing rooms and the other facilities of the Spa - relaxation area, hydropool and hot tub on the aft deck, etc. And as they are off the main relaxation area they are unisex. Showers there also as well as in the changing rooms. I think they call it "Thermal Suite". It's complimentary of course to use if you book a treatment.

I've combed the deck plans and virtual videos, and I can't seem to find the sauna/steam rooms on Sojourn. Are they coed/unisex? Must you buy a spa package to use them? Are there locker rooms?

After his daily workout, my husband used locker, sauna and steam on a complimentary basis. He also found the showers in the spa area larger than the cabin.

I've just looked up our Seabourn brochure and the copy for the Spa reads:

"There are seven treatment rooms, hydro pool, two saunas and two steam rooms ... etc."

So guess there are two of each on the Sojourn as she's sister ship to the Quest?

That's great if you can use them for free, but we were told if you wanted to use the facilities i.e. without a treatment you had to pay (a day pass or a "voyage" pass).

I've just looked up our Seabourn brochure and the copy for the Spa reads:

"There are seven treatment rooms, hydro pool, two saunas and two steam rooms ... etc."

So guess there are two of each on the Sojourn as she's sister ship to the Quest?

That's great if you can use them for free, but we were told if you wanted to use the facilities i.e. without a treatment you had to pay (a day pass or a "voyage" pass).

Oh my, I doubled checked and found that hubby could not use the steam room but locker, shower and sauna were available for use at no charge.

Mariner,

Depending on which ship you are asking.

We have sailed on all three Large Yachts, Odyssey, Quest and Sojourn and two are different.

On Odyssey there are two areas for the spa, the one you pay for and the other in the Ladies and Gents changing rooms which are free.

On Odyssey they have a steam room (Small) and a sauna plus showers etc these are accessed in the changing rooms, one for ladies and one for gents. They are NOT Co-ed.

The one you pay for is Co-Ed and that has steam and sauna plus tiled heated beds but a large hydro pool.

On Sojourn it is the same, ones are free and the other is fee paying. BUT there is NO Steam room in the free area. I do'nt know why Seabourn chose not to put one in, I suppose they felt that people would pay for the use of the steam room. Instead where the steam room should be there is a relaxation area. In the fee paying spa they have the hot and cold walk round Keipp walk pool. A bit of a waste of time in my opinion.

It is the same on Quest no free steam room but a relaxation area where the steam room should be. The spa area fee paying is the same as Sojourn.

Hope this helps.

Sorry Leeser I got a bit lost

Sojourn is Sauna free? And can be used after work out shower?

Yes on Sojourn they have a free sauna but not steam. They have one sauna cabin in the mens changing room and one in the ladies changing room.

Archived