Arrest on Adventure this Morning?

MrZoey

Apparently you are not aware of ALL the rules:

LOL!!! :D :D :D

Good thing "Mommie Dearest" was not in charge of the naughty room...I may have really

been in trouble then!! Probably thrown in the brig for the duration of the cruise! ;)

Have always carried those light weight wire hangers (from the cleaners) as extras since there is never enough hangers

in the closet for all my over packed clothes. :eek: I know you can request more from the cabin attendant...but they

are so busy on embarkation day, we don't see them till later. I like to get my clothes hung up ASAP.

Was the first time I had to claim a bag at naughty land due to them. Maybe take plastic hangers next time. :)

That would explain why they were using a basset hound! I took note of that dog and thought that was a different choice to use. I have seen other sporting dogs, but the bassett did catch my attention.

Dogs have tremendous noses and can be trained to smell just about anything. A Bassett however, just did not appear on my radar screen until then.

Basset hounds are second only to bloodhounds for acute sense of smell.

As the mommy to two bassets, I can't beleive that they can train them! SOOOO stubborn! But they can detect an errant lifesaver in the bottom of a suitcase and tear thru it, unzip your purse if it contains a cough drop and retrieve it. One of mine loves the smell of tuna fish cans- that have NOT been opened yet. She has one for a 'pet'.:D

Thats too funny!!! Sounds like my little (big) beagle. She can smell food a mile away.

Sue

My mother was stopped in the airport in Germany by a beagle because she had an apple on her. I would imagine they would use larger breeds for drug sniffing in case the offender thought about running.

Basset hounds are second only to bloodhounds for acute sense of smell.

As the mommy to two bassets, I can't beleive that they can train them! SOOOO stubborn! But they can detect an errant lifesaver in the bottom of a suitcase and tear thru it, unzip your purse if it contains a cough drop and retrieve it. One of mine loves the smell of tuna fish cans- that have NOT been opened yet. She has one for a 'pet'.:D

I love it!

Archived