Supermarket near Sydney Overseas Cruise Terminal?

Iluvcruising2

Would there be a supermarket conveniently located near the Sydney overseas cruise terminal where I can stock up on some supplies?

I am looking for

1) bottled water

2) formula milk powder (for older kids, 5 years old)

3) individually packed milo (hopefully 2-in-1 or 3-in-1)

Thanks

There are supermarkets close, but not extremely close. i.e. the closest would be Coles Express Wynyard, which would be about a 10 minute walk along George St - or you can take the train from Circular Quay and it is at the next stop, which is Wynyard. Even then, I'm not certain it would have the last item as it's a smaller supermarket with a limited range of products.

There are 'convenience' stores closer - but they would be unlikely to have anything beside the water you mention above.

There is a medium sized Coles on the corner of George and King Streets - about three blocks further up Gerge Street from Wynyard. A good brisk 15 minutes from the terminal - I suggest you get a bus back with your purchases. It is in the basement down the escalators - you can miss it if you look at street level.

Colleen

There is a supermarket in Argyle Street, which is very close to the OPT.

It is not large (like a Coles or Woolworths), but is a bit more than just a convenience store.

For those looking for general grocery items, it would probably suffice.

Argyle Street runs at right angles to where your ship will be docked (Circular Quay end of the ship) and the supermarket is only about 100 metres up the street - quick and easy to walk to.

Archived