How much is a bottle of water onboard Enchantment?

BunkerVA

Hi there,

I'm not looking to smuggle water onboard. It's just not worth the hassle to *US*. I'm just trying to figure out which water package to buy or just buy the water by the bottle when we need it. I don't want to be stuck with $4 bottles of water when the cruise is over, know what I mean? So, is the water package cheaper by the bottle than buying water by the bottle?

Thanks so much for any information!!!

Sam :D

Hi there,

I'm not looking to smuggle water onboard. It's just not worth the hassle to *US*. I'm just trying to figure out which water package to buy or just buy the water by the bottle when we need it. I don't want to be stuck with $4 bottles of water when the cruise is over, know what I mean? So, is the water package cheaper by the bottle than buying water by the bottle?

Water is free.

It comes out of the tap, and there is an infinite supply.

And the water that comes out of the tap is better than the bottled water you lug around with you.

Thank you for your response, but it wasn't quite the answer I was looking for. :)

I just want to know if it's cheaper to buy the package or buy water by the bottle onboard.

Thanks,

We purchased the water pkg and found that it was way to much water.

We gave our left over bottles to our Asst Waiter. She really appreciated it. She had to get approval form her Mgr to accept it. Wish they had smaller bottles available. We now just bring a small pkg put a luggage tag on it, and it is in our cabin with other luggage.

Does anyone actually have an answer to the OP's question??? I'd like to know as well as we are considering purchasing the water package. Not interested in whether you would purchase the package... :rolleyes: just would like to know how much individual bottles cost. Thanks!

Our bottled Evian 1 ltr. this past August was $4.86 per individual bottle...

Hi there,

DW and I always take a case of water on board with us. As long as its sealed with the plastic wrap over it, they never questioned it.

Archived