Work on Radiance Of The Sea

Painter

I have been told that Radiance of the Sea is about to be refitted?

Is this correct?

The Radiance of the Seas just underwent a major dry dock last year which included adding on many new specialty dining venues, a huge poolside wide screen tv, new decking around the pool area amongst other things. I dont think she is due for another dry dock for quiet some time.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150264659136397.373760.103249601396&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150281027171397.378894.103249601396&type=3

Thanks ryano

Just goes to show...can't believe everything one hears.

If you are about to cruise on the Radiance, I am SO jealous! I would LOVE to see her after the major drydock! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that ship and crew!

Unfortunately, she wont be coming back close to me again it doesnt seem :(

If you are about to cruise on the Radiance, I am SO jealous! I would LOVE to see her after the major drydock! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that ship and crew!

Unfortunately, she wont be coming back close to me again it doesnt seem :(

I am going on her in 18 days,

Have heard she is a beautiful ship:D

Hope the crew are still as great as when you went on her.:)

I am going on her in 18 days,

Have heard she is a beautiful ship:D

Hope the crew are still as great as when you went on her.:)

We have cruised on Radiance a total of 15 times including our recent cruises of September, October and November of last year. The crew is still tops in the fleet. Enjoy.

I envy Patti and Jim, as the Radiance Class ships are our favorite class in the whole fleet, the Radiance was the first, and had certain things that were not built into other Radiance class ships.

Now, the Radiance has been totally redone, and I hear that she is a bit of Oasis class, with the charm of Radiance.:)

We had booked a B2B to Alaska this summer, but it looks like my work is going to foil our plans. However I still have not relinquished our cabins.

I'm a fan of the Jewel of the Seas...........almost as much as Patti and Jim are of the Radiance. It's going to be wonderful to finally meet them...two wonderful people that are some of the best contibutors on CC.......on the Jewel of the Seas for her upcoming westbound TA.:D

Rick

Archived