Live from the independence

Jason12

Jason12, I an embarking this cruise on the 24th and would like a couple of boring questions answered if you could be so kind - what day does the special offer on the laundry bag appear. Saves me washing our smalls or not so smalls in the case of hubby. Also, can I buy tonic water in a can or bottle - or alternatively could you find out if the tonic on tap at the bar in genuine, i.e. with quinine. I like to drink a small glass everyday to help the leg cramps. Hope you are enjoying your cruse - your cabin looks enormous.

This is great. Going on first cruise in August on the Independence so keen to read your blog. Apart from all the listed activities, ie climbing wall, golf etc., I would be particularly interested to know what planned activities they hold apart from quizes.

Jason12, I an embarking this cruise on the 24th and would like a couple of boring questions answered if you could be so kind - what day does the special offer on the laundry bag appear. Saves me washing our smalls or not so smalls in the case of hubby. Also, can I buy tonic water in a can or bottle - or alternatively could you find out if the tonic on tap at the bar in genuine, i.e. with quinine. I like to drink a small glass everyday to help the leg cramps. Hope you are enjoying your cruse - your cabin looks enormous.

Hey...come and join our roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1454877

We're a friendly bunch :D

SO excited to see a "live-from" for the IOS!! Sailing on her in about a month and will be following your blog. Noticed you said your bag with water/juice arrived-how much water did you take on board? Had read on another thread that people were not as succesful as you with getting their beverages delivered. Have fun and I hope you have great weather!

Hi Jason , good to hear back from you and that your having a great time , are you on my time dining ? If so how is that working out ? Can you give an insight into the type of organised entertainment they have on board , karaoke , quizzes etc , you are so getting me geared up for our cruise on Indy in April , what's the weather like at the moment ? Many many thanks for posting .

Let us know if you find any free or cheap internet spots at the ports :)

In Vigo the shopping centre that you can see in the background on their photos has one wifi spot in the middle, plus a cafe that gives you the code for theirs when buying drinks. The centre is called A Laxa I think.

Jason, thank you SO much for doing your fab blog!!! OH and I are oth engrossed in it and keep checking for updates:o:D

Can I ask what the temperatures are like? Is it more jeans and a light jumper weather than shorts and Teeshirts or linen trousers and tee shirts?? I'm a cold creature and need to start the packing planning - we sail in less than 3 weeks:D

Jason - loving the blog - sooooooo jealous. Wish I was on the Indy with you!

Getting married this year so all money going on that but trying to find a few pennies to get back on board the Indy sometime soon!

Have a great time and enjoy - she's a fab ship!

It was very calm but we have to come back yet..!!

Just read your blog , so good of you to post , good to know it's nice around the port area as we don't take excursions , we just do our own thing , weather doesn't look too bad either , menu was interesting , keep having fun .

Archived