Carnival's New Bar Menus Out (dated 2/2/12) ...not much has changed

bzpilot

http://www.*****/Carnival/alcohol.html

Carnival just sent me their new bar menus (both dated today 2/2/12). There isn't much that has changed. The prices seem to be the pretty much the same across the board but there are a few changes to what is being offered. I would say 95% of the changes have to do with the wine offerings at the bar. I put an older Bar Menu up so you could compare if you wanted.

Mmmmmm Frozen Cappuccino. Definitely getting one of those!!

I wonder if these menus are used on the Liberty since they have 2.0. Anyone know?

Bar Menus and Main Dining Room Menus are nearly identical fleet wide. Fun Ship 2.0 doesn't affect the menus for already established venues, it just adds the menus for the new venues.

Can you order any of the drinks at any of the bars? I ask because one is listed as indoor and the other outdoor. The main difference I see is the wine/martini list is on the indoor one. There is a drink called Shade-ade I want to try.

I'm glad to see them add the Moscato Olive Garden serves. Funny thing is, I had my local wine store call to see if they could get that brand cheaper than what Olive Garden sells it by the bottle. The company he called in Italy said they only make it for Olive Garden, so Carnival must have a good "in" to get it as well......

http://www.*****/Carnival/redfrogpub.html#TFR

It is on most of the ships, they just haven't decided to add it on to the menu yet for some reason.

Thank you!! I just relayed this info to my dh and he's very happy :) He says it's been a good day so far. Royal Caribbean stock went up and he sold for a nice chunk of change and now he will be happily celebrating that while on the Spirit drinking Thirsty Frog beer :)

Can you order any of the drinks at any of the bars? I ask because one is listed as indoor and the other outdoor. The main difference I see is the wine/martini list is on the indoor one. There is a drink called Shade-ade I want to try.

You can order pretty much any drink inside or out. Yes, the main difference in Indoor Menu versus Outdoor Menu is no wine options. The outdoor bars will have very limited to no wine.

Archived