The Ben and Jerry's Sweet

Can anyone who has recently stayed in room 6305 (The Ben and Jerry's Sweet) on freedom of the seas or other freedom class ship confirm something for me?

I know in the past, say 2 or 3 years ago you got a voucher for ice cream each day and access to the concierge lounge. Is this still the case?

Can anyone who has recently stayed in room 6305 (The Ben and Jerry's Sweet) on freedom of the seas or other freedom class ship confirm something for me?

I know in the past, say 2 or 3 years ago you got a voucher for ice cream each day and access to the concierge lounge. Is this still the case?

Will be in it on march 4th , i'll post pics and info !

We are in the B&J "sweet" in May on Indy... we asked the concierge about it on our trip last month as we were in a grand suite and he said that yes, it still gets concierge access still. Not sure about the free ice cream but I believe that is still there too.

Ironically, though, that trip will be our first as D+ so we get access to the concierge lounge anyway :D

Stayed in 6305 on Freedom in October (on the cruise with the 100+ mph winds :eek: ). Got the vouchers as well as a concierge lounge key card. One note on the vouchers... it's a use it or lose it premise. So if you forget one day, you lose that ice cream. But also, they didn't seem to have a problem with me using it to get ice cream for someone else. Concierge lounge did have free drinks and hors d'oeuvres nightly, and the servers were very accommodating with drink requests. I'd definitely book it again!

Archived