The New And Improved Sapphire Princess Sails Today

jewopaho

The Hawaii cruises are so easy for us, no airfare involved, but I really would like to go someplace else! I am thinking of booking the TA on Royal Princess next year... Since I will be on the Sapphire on March 15... Probably won't be able to cruise until then!

We will be going to Hawaii, Tahiti and Samoa in Ocober on the Sapphire for a 28 day cruise. Is that "someplace else" for you?

~Doris~

I just got off the Sapphire & enjoyed all of the updates onboard. The new photo recognition system was still being tested & is not available yet. Something is wrong with the free Princess website access & they are working on a solution. The new MUTS screen has a great picture (no off colored pixels like I've experienced on older MUTS screens) & they must have listened to us about it being too loud because it was much better. I enjoyed Alfredo's Pizzeria several times...it was another great cruise! :D

Spent a few hours on the Sapphire yesterday visiting our daughter who is part of the crew staff. We brought friends with us so she gave us all the deluxe tour...all the updates look beautiful. They were working on the MUTS but then got it up and running...enjoyed some time by the pool bar to watch for a while. This is her last cruise on the Sapphire....looking to maybe doing another contract on the Ruby to Europe in July. Jealous!!!

Archived