Show me your cooler...

Mrs.N

http://www.amazon.com/California-Innovations-Blend-Thermal-Green/dp/B00314DM84/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328420553&sr=8-1

I ordered this one and used it on the Elation last November. Its a very well made product for under $20. It keeps ice cubes solid for 24 hours plus, and will easily hold 24 of the standard 12 oz cans. My wife used it as carry on luggage on both the plane and the ship. Our steward drained and filled it with ice every day. It then folds up easily for the trip home.

I use this one. It is exactly 12x12x12 and has a hard liner so that it does not leak. It is an Ozark Trail 24 can cooler and you can buy them at Walmart for $13.88. Just a note...Walmart's website says that the size is 7 x 9 x 8 but this is not correct (website typo...go figure LOL). They do carry them in the stores also.

thumb_701325.jpg

This is not the exact cooler, but very similar. I use it for liquor and water.

130?$338$

I have a similar cooler. First time I meet our room steward, I ask him ( as I slip him a $20 ) to always keep it filled with ice. I have never been dissapointed in my $20 investment to date. I bring water bottles from home and packs of Crystal Light. I also put a bottle of wine (that I bring on board) in the cooler.

I use this one. It is exactly 12x12x12 and has a hard liner so that it does not leak. It is an Ozark Trail 24 can cooler and you can buy them at Walmart for $13.88. Just a note...Walmart's website says that the size is 7 x 9 x 8 but this is not correct (website typo...go figure LOL). They do carry them in the stores also.

thumb_701325.jpg

Mine is very similar to this one but from Target...also with hard liner.

Archived