Carnival adult pool

Graylar

This post may sound like a sour puss. When I go to the adult pool, I don't expect to see children, loud music or blaring jumbo TV. I enjoy getting a book, ordering my favorite drink and yes I even enjoy being topless and maybe just a thong while sunning. I don't want to be gawked at or even photographed but the old man in the lounge chair.The adult pool should be a place or adults and they should act like adults but not rednecks. When I'm on vacation I want to do things I enjoy especially when I can't do them at home. What happens on vacation is just a brief memory. I plan on being on the Conquest September 16 I will be at the adult pool and you can complain all you want but I will be having a fun time. If you want of photo just ask and I will be ok with it. Just don't call security and complain. Go to the American kids pool if you need to. Eat your hearts out whinny old folks.

Elisha

The aft pool on the Conquest is adults only as are the hot tubs but the area is not. The Sky Grille and the Pizzeria are back there and available to the younger set as well.

There are no topless areas on any Carnival ships.

:)

This post may sound like a sour puss. When I go to the adult pool, I don't expect to see children, loud music or blaring jumbo TV. I enjoy getting a book, ordering my favorite drink and yes I even enjoy being topless and maybe just a thong while sunning. I don't want to be gawked at or even photographed but the old man in the lounge chair.The adult pool should be a place or adults and they should act like adults but not rednecks. When I'm on vacation I want to do things I enjoy especially when I can't do them at home. What happens on vacation is just a brief memory. I plan on being on the Conquest September 16 I will be at the adult pool and you can complain all you want but I will be having a fun time. If you want of photo just ask and I will be ok with it. Just don't call security and complain. Go to the American kids pool if you need to. Eat your hearts out whinny old folks.

Elisha

Sounds like Carnival Cruise Lines may not be for you!

Elisha

Seriously? Good luck finding any public area on a Carnival ship where you can go topless. I think you have your cruise lines confused.

The aft pool on the Conquest is adults only as are the hot tubs but the area is not. The Sky Grille and the Pizzeria are back there and available to the younger set as well.

There are no topless areas on any Carnival ships.

:)

I've seen teens in there numerous cruises. Some say the adults only sign only applies to the hot tubs. I dont know.

At least no small children were in the pool. With the 24 hour ice cream back in the corner and the pizza, and grill, small chance of the area being private.

Elisha

Maybe there is a gap here in understanding. But on two other threads you started on going topless, you say your wife .. as in you are a man? So if you go topless, I take it back, no one will care.

There is one on ask a question where Conquest is not even mentioned.

Here is one from 2009, where you talk about topless in Barbados where its against the law, and your wife again.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Yes, if you are a guy no one will care if you go topless. Somehow that does not sound quite fair. We should all have equal rights at the pool.

Yes, but will you care if he's wearing a thong!!! :eek:

Elisha

Adults like to loud music too.

Why would old men be photographing a topless man in a thong?

LOL...I love it!

actually there are topless decks on the boats, at lleast I know there is one on the Pride. Although I will not be taking part.

I was on the Pride in June and did not see any topless decks...am on the Pride again this year with my whole family and hope there are no topless decks.

I guess pools and tubs on the Sernity like areas are considered adult only. I had a chance last month to get into a hot tub on the Legend. It was nice for about 3 minutes, then 4-6 kids from 6 to 12 in age climbed in all covered with melted chocalate, they proceeded to toss M&Ms at each other and kept munching them, within seconds 3 wrappers were floating... I left...just disgusting.

I guess pools and tubs on the Sernity like areas are considered adult only. I had a chance last month to get into a hot tub on the Legend. It was nice for about 3 minutes, then 4-6 kids from 6 to 12 in age climbed in all covered with melted chocalate, they proceeded to toss M&Ms at each other and kept munching them, within seconds 3 wrappers were floating... I left...just disgusting.

OP mentions Conquest in this thread which has no serenity like area. If thats important to you, this isn't your ship. Glory surprisingly, has one. And it was the next ship built, so about as old.

My name is Elisha. I am the wife in our marriage. My husband and I both use the user name Graylar to get and give advice on Cruisecritic. I know some of you don't want to see my husband in a thong and neither do I but I have the ass to prove I can. My hole point was that an adult pool is not an adult pool or is it. My husband and I have been on numerous cruises and islands as a tourist even in Florida a female can go topless anywhere if she wants to take the chance of a police person saying "Please put your top back on". I have never been warned or complained about. The Spanish and French islands ther are no issues with topless. The British islands you just have to watch for the police. American tourist are generally the trouble makers.

I read the poster's previous posts dating back to 07. Most of them were threads started by the OP asking where the wife can be naked. Not a lot of other posts. The way the husband has stated many of the threads it seems pretty clear the the wife is looking for attention, yet wants to act like she doesn't want the attention.

Op, you seem pretty obsessed with being naked at every port, why don't you just book at a nudest resort? You could be naked all you want without fear of legal action. In one thread you were told that it is very much illegal to be topless at a particular island and you can and will be given a fine and possibly jail time and they don't need to issue a warning first. You still said you'd be doing it! It just seems insane to be so focused on being naked in places where it isn't acceptable. And the pool by the pizza and ice cream (hello, kids?) is certainly one of those inappropriate areas. I don't care one bit about people who wish to be naked in public as long as they do it where's it's accepted and legal. Not "well I'll just do it until I get caught even though I know I am not supposed to do it here"

My name is Elisha. I am the wife in our marriage. My husband and I both use the user name Graylar to get and give advice on Cruisecritic. I know some of you don't want to see my husband in a thong and neither do I but I have the ass to prove I can. My hole point was that an adult pool is not an adult pool or is it. My husband and I have been on numerous cruises and islands as a tourist even in Florida a female can go topless anywhere if she wants to take the chance of a police person saying "Please put your top back on". I have never been warned or complained about. The Spanish and French islands ther are no issues with topless. The British islands you just have to watch for the police. American tourist are generally the trouble makers.

OP I have been on Conquest 5 times I think and I can tell you there is no adult AREA on Conquest like there is on some other ships. There will be children walking thru getting pizza and ice cream.

The fact that they may or may not allow children into the aft pool, doesnt make the area ok to take your top off. Its a family area. You picked the wrong ship if you want a serenity area.

The aft pool is surrounded by food venues, and this is what is called the adult pool .. its pool and hot tubs only, not the area surrounding it.

Archived