How best to spend onboard credit

Jetpuffed

Because of a booking glitch, we were given a respectable onboard credit by Paul Gauguin. This is in addition to the $250 AMEX credit. Since our credit has now tripled, we need to figure out some way to spend it all.

$65 will go to internet. What to do with the rest? Are there any 'must do' PG sponsored activities? Thank you for suggestions. We are on the 2/11/12 embarkation.

I agree, i had the most amazing massage and body wrap at the spa. Or a motu massage? which I didn't get but heard was awesome. Also, if you haven't SCUBA before, learn here! The classes ans dive masters are incredible and it's the best place to learn!

If you are SCUBA certified and don't dive in FP you are certainly missing out. Hubs did two dives in Bora Bora and said it was the best diving he's done to date. He said the Great Barrier Reef paled in comparison to BB. We're hoping that Fiji is equally as impressive next year.

But of course, I spent all of our OBC on pearls in the shop onboard.

AMEX Plat credit is usually 300. It was refundable so we asked for the cash last year.

The shop has a nice range of products from the high end Tahia Collins stuff to the cheaper lines of pearl jewellery so its easy to spend your credit there.

Wendy,

we had two credits last year. A card with the AMEX Plat credit amount said it was refundable. The other credit from PG cruises said it was clearly non refundable. Since we didnt want anything in the shop it was good to get the money back.

We usually use the AMEX Plat for all travel related bookings. The general cover they provide is good.

Archived