Cruise Reviews

tkjohn25

Would anybody else like to see a comments section with the reviews? I would love to see what people are thinking about the review they just read. Some of the reviews have to be the MOST rediculous things I have ever read! Lol

It is almost a sport for me because I like to see what all people complain about then compare it to my own experience.

We just got back from the Star and I saw the one spot on the carpet near the stairs that "ruined" someone's trip. I probably would not have noticed it at all myself and it was not enough to ruin anything.

I get why there is no comments section, but I do think there should be an editor or moderator disclaimer if the reviewer posts something that is false.

Probably not a practical idea...

#1) Huge increase to the workload on the editor/moderator in that they have to "fact-check" and comment on everyone's reviews

#2) ALL reviews are nothing more than the OPINION that the writer has about what the writer experienced on their cruise. Since they are just the writer's opinion, they really cannot be "right" or "wrong". You and I may have a differing opinion, but that does nothing to invalidate the opinion of the writer.

Archived