Caribbean Princess: noise above Club Fusion?

BoardwalkBabe

I have a decent rate for a mini suite on the Caribbean Princess however it's located above Club Fusion. What's the noise level like in those aft cabins above the club?

Also, any general thoughts on this ship? We've only sailed on the Crown Princess in the past.

Thank you! :)

I have only seen one, maybe two, people post here that have been bothered by noise. If your cabin is toward the aft on the port side, you'll be right over the bandstand/stage area, which is where logic says you'd hear the most noise from. I can't recall for sure if that's the location where those who complained had their cabins, though. Starboard should be fine.

That said, I personally wouldn't even give it a second thought. That venue rarely has anything late night; most activities there end by midnight.

I haven't sailed the CB, but honestly am not that into her, as she seems to combine the least appealing traits of the two classes she straddles: the extra passenger load of the Crown-class and the shaded-by-Skywalker's aft pool and lack of Adagio of the Grand-class. However, she seems very popular and, of course, if it were an itinerary only she did that I wanted to do, I wouldn't hesitate. She just wouldn't be my first choice, if there were alternatives. Not to be all Debbie Downer on you!

I haven't sailed the CB, but honestly am not that into her, as she seems to combine the least appealing traits of the two classes she straddles: the extra passenger load of the Crown-class and the shaded-by-Skywalker's aft pool and lack of Adagio of the Grand-class.

Funny, the Terrace pool was my absolute favorite because of the shade! It was the one place I could be guaranteed a gorgeous view of the ocean and that I wouldn't get burned. :cool:

I can't opine about Club Fusion noise, but my cabin was above the theater, starboard side on Emerald Deck, and I heard every performance and rehearsal for the entire week. I must have been right above a speaker, I don't know - I could even hear the lyrics to some of the songs. It tarnished my first impression of Princess, but I will try another ship if the itinerary is what I am looking for. I will carefully check the deck plan before I book it

Liz

Archived