Waterproof pouch

ajenali

I am searching for a waterproof pouch big enough to hold

passports

dl & cc's

cell phone

but small enough that i can slip it around my neck and wear.

any ideas? what do you use? i found a perfect one at REI, but it will barely hold my phone.

I bought the Kwik Tek Dry Pak Alligator Wallet on Amazon for about $5.

It might only fit a thin Iphone though. The company makes a couple others that are bigger. My stuff stayed dry. You might want to open it upside down since some of the water on the top of the wallet will drip in when opened. Don't freak out though if you reach for it under water and it is "gone". It tries to float to the top but it is still there. I kept feeling for it while snorkeling and would find it by my back. I think it was CC that tipped me off to it.

We use the Witz SurfandSand waterproof case for our credit cards, ID, S&S card and copy of our passport when we are in port - snorkeled/swam with them around our neck and everything stayed dry.

They also sell larger sizes that will hold cameras and cellphones.

I have a pelican case I got it on Amazon, its big enough to hold cell phone or camera, and passports plus a small wallet, think business card holder size. Mine came with a wrist strap but I added a carabena clip so it can be fastened onto things which is easier for me. Google otterbox or pelican box i am sure that one of those companies will have one that will be just the size you need.

I would not worry about getting it large enough to hold passports. I think they're safer back in the safe on the ship than carrying them with you.

Do you not have to carry them off the ship with you in order to prove who you are?

Archived