Gifts and Gear Charges

kruzerci

The RCCL website seems to be more FUBARed than usual over the past few days (or weeks?) When we could finally see the showtimes for our Feb 24 cruise, and reserve the shows, I got an email confirmation within hours. Likewise, when we booked an excursion, although I have not checked my credit card statement.

I was thinking about wine, as well, but may just stick with the limit I can bring on board myself. Also, I really wanted to check out excursions again, but haven't even been able to view, let lone book, for the past 3 days.

Good luck to all!

You might want to send an email that Dsmith has a couple of posts up to confirm. After I called and they couldn't find it, I reordered. I emailed Gifts and Gear to confirm the new order and now they tell me I have two orders. I don't think they ever charged my cc so they must be doing it now. They said I had only one charge on my cc. What a cluster.

I'm glad that you got it all worked out! Really dumb of them though.... I'd double check on the charge on my cc to be safe!

The RCCL website seems to be more FUBARed than usual over the past few days (or weeks?) When we could finally see the showtimes for our Feb 24 cruise, and reserve the shows, I got an email confirmation within hours. Likewise, when we booked an excursion, although I have not checked my credit card statement.

I was thinking about wine, as well, but may just stick with the limit I can bring on board myself. Also, I really wanted to check out excursions again, but haven't even been able to view, let lone book, for the past 3 days.

Good luck to all!

Happy that you got everything all set to go for your cruise! :) RCL website is so glitchy that makes me feel uneasy about looking at my reservation or anything simple like that! I just wish they will fix the website and THEN it will go smoothly for all people.... not that hard to pay for a better website since they have $$

OMG why cant they do it right. This is a great thread. Think of all the people that order something, board and their order is not there.

That's scary thought right there when people ordered something, gets on cruise and the order is not there!! :eek: That's why I always print out everything and double check on all orders just to be safe!

If you ordered online and did not get a confirming e-mail shortly thereafter then call them. Printing out the confirmation of the order is not enough - it says right on the confirmation that 0once the order is confirmed you will get an e-mail. No e-mail seems to = no order.

I ordered wine for the cabin, choc covered strawberries for DH and wine delivered to the dining room and never got the confirming e-mail. When I called they had no record of the order even though I had a reference number. Same thing has been happening on Celebrity lately as I ordered friends some wine and the online order was never processed. So glad I called in both cases!

After your phone call they will e-mail you a copy of your Amenity Order.

Archived