Stingrays

Cruise mamma

Have you tried doing a search on the name? (upper right hand corner of page) It might give you results if someone posted anything about them.

Or repost and include "Dexters Fantasea ..." in the title space. That might be more specific responses. Good luck !!

we were there last week and after hearing so may good things about Nativeways, we tried them out. It was a great experience, great crew and i would use them again, just 12 of us on the boat, and Andrew & Andrew (yes 2 Andrews) are very profesional and great sense of humour.

1513986505_GrandCaymanstingraycity2012008(2).jpg.8f5a6da3dc82652b4392ad9f37053908.jpg

I have done some extensive research when planning our stingray tour and read just about every post out there with the different tour operators and what everyone's experience was with them so that I was able to pick the perfect one for us.

Never once did I run across this name. :confused:

Dexter Fantaseas are very popular on TripAdvisor Forums. They generally have about 6 - 12 people on a sailboat so it is very nice. I'm missing them this time because our boat comes in at 8 instead of 7, and they like to leave around 8:30am.

The difference between them and operations like Nativeway is the ship and stops. Nativeway does a third stop to see Starfish. Dexter Fantaseas "sails" instead of motoring back and you can lay out on top of the sailboat instead of sitting on a bench.

L.A.S.T.

Archived