what is the website that shows all the available cabins on a particular sailing?

DonnaK

Doing some research for a future cruise, and am growing weary of plugging cabin numbers in on the cruiseline's official website to find what's available. We're booking several cabins, so we need to find clusters of cabins together, not just single availables.

There is no such website, its proprietary information and if someone knew this they could figure out a lot about Carnival's earnings.

There is a site that shows percentage of CATEGORIES booked .. which some mistakenly think is the percent the ship is booked.

You wouldnt find the website you are looking for. Call someone to get more cabins and plot them out with a TA or PVP.

I did find a site years ago that had the available cabins marked with a flashing red light. Have no idea what or where I found it but it was so nice to be able to see exactly what cabins were available. NOt sure if something like that is available to TA's or not.

It would save us so much time if there was one like that.

I know a travel agent online where I get to chose from available cabins on a map (with red dots placed at the available cabins), at least on MSC and RCCL ships (haven't tried any other). I think it's a German travel agent (but they do have a web site in English). Not sure if you can book through them from anywhere in the world, and if you can't book through them I am not sure that the same cabins are available at all travel agents (don't know why they shouldn't be, but I got that impression when browsing around different TAs before). Now, am I allowed to post a link to that site? (I got a post deleted before when I was new here and posted a link.)

If you call, the cruise line directly with the ship's floor plan in front of you, on your computer, they can tell you what's available and where. Then they can hold the cabins for a bit (depends on how soon from sail date) or book them.

Archived