Meaning of codes on my invoice?

I was just going over my paperwork before I leave and noticed on my latest invoice from my TA (she sent after we upgraded cabins after a big price drop after final payment) that there are 2 codes I don't recognize. Does anyone know what these mean?

SDD7-$25OBRDCR

SDi1-CHAM Pembark

BTW- I was not charged for either, sounds like maybe a surprise from my TA?

I was just going over my paperwork before I leave and noticed on my latest invoice from my TA (she sent after we upgraded cabins after a big price drop after final payment) that there are 2 codes I don't recognize. Does anyone know what these mean?

SDD7-$25OBRDCR

SDi1-CHAM Pembark

One of them is 25.00 On Board Credit...........not sure about the other? Champagne maybe?

It does look like that doesn't it?...thats very nice! My TA is very helpful, but she's never given us OBC before...very nice!:D I think it's probably $25 credit tho, can't imagine where she'd come up with $250 per cabin! (thinking that's an "o" not a "zero".

But champagne would be a bit weird...Im traveling with my teen daughters:rolleyes: Well, not looking a gift horse in the mouth! Thanks for weighing in.

I'll have to send her a nice thank you when we return!

Yup further review would also lead me to believe it is an OH not a zero.

Luckily, I never got my hopes up thinking that could be a possibility!:p

I did get a nice $400 OBC on another cruise, but it was quite a bit more expensive Unfortunately for me, I don't spend much on board...and that one is all inclusive, except excursions, which only a very few will be ships tours and I'll probably book in advance. I have no earthly idea what I will spend that much money on;)

But I can probably think of a few places where I could spend $25 on Jewel!

Hoping that you aren't on MTD, just plan on using it for your tips. There will be a form to fill out by mid cruise to use the money to apply for tips.

Luckily, I never got my hopes up thinking that could be a possibility!:p

I did get a nice $400 OBC on another cruise, but it was quite a bit more expensive Unfortunately for me, I don't spend much on board...and that one is all inclusive, except excursions, which only a very few will be ships tours and I'll probably book in advance. I have no earthly idea what I will spend that much money on;)

But I can probably think of a few places where I could spend $25 on Jewel!

Hoping that you aren't on MTD, just plan on using it for your tips. There will be a form to fill out by mid cruise to use the money to apply for tips.

We are on MTD! But we paid those tips ages ago...how is it that you didn't have too?:confused:

Enjoy whatever it may be on the Jewel. Have a great time with your daughters. See you on the Allure!

Thanks! This is their frst Caribbean cruise since they were 5&7 on DCL; almost ten years! I think it's a good intro...Allure will knock their socks off:D that one still seems a long way off, but looking forward to meeting you!

I first read it as $250.00 also but now it soes seem to be $25.00.

When do you leave on Jewel? I sail on Navigator in 19 days.

This weekend!:D Dh is staying home for this one, but I'm taking my mom and teen daughters to celebrate her 70th...my first time on Radiance class. I have always wanted to sail one, but they are often in places where we have taken longer land based trips (Europe, Alaska, Australia) or someplace (Like Newport and Boston and Bar Harbor - our summer home is 35 minutes from BH) that that feels a little like bringing coals to Newcastle;) You can be sure I'll have a full report!

Enjoy Navigator...we've sailed her twice and shes really one of my favorites. I was very torn about not sailing her again in December in favor of Oasis, but now I'm glad I did, because it cleared up some misperceptions I had about the Oasis class. But I would gladly go back to NOS! Will you do a review? I hope so, Id like to read it!:D

This weekend!:D Dh is staying home for this one, but I'm taking my mom and teen daughters to celebrate her 70th...my first time on Radiance class. I have always wanted to sail one, but they are often in places where we have taken longer land based trips (Europe, Alaska, Australia) or someplace (Like Newport and Boston and Bar Harbor - our summer home is 35 minutes from BH) that that feels a little like bringing coals to Newcastle;) You can be sure I'll have a full report!

Enjoy Navigator...we've sailed her twice and shes really one of my favorites. I was very torn about not sailing her again in December in favor of Oasis, but now I'm glad I did, because it cleared up some misperceptions I had about the Oasis class. But I would gladly go back to NOS! Will you do a review? I hope so, Id like to read it!:D

I have loved every Voyager class cruise that we have done. I especially love Adventure sailing out of San Juan. This will be my first time back on the class after Oasis and I am hoping that I find these ships just as awesome as in the past.

I have not sailed Jewel but I have been on Serenade. The enclosed solarium is very peaceful and I found it to be a welcomed retreat from the southern Caribbean heat.The Radiance class ships are very classy and use a lot of dark rich wood in the aft clubs on deck 6. The shopping area on deck 5 creates a huge bottle neck of people when shows are getting out. Do yourself a favor when you are leaving the theater go outside and you can walk to the aft of the ship bypassing the crowds of people. The outside of deck 5 on the Radiance class ships is equivalent to the outside of deck 4 on the Voyager class ships.

The Radiance class is great but I have to say we did miss the royal Promenade. We love hanging out there in the evening. If I can find the review that I did of Serenade I'll post the link in case you would like to read it.

I have loved every Voyager class cruise that we have done. I especially love Adventure sailing out of San Juan. This will be my first time back on the class after Oasis and I am hoping that I find these ships just as awesome as in the past.

I have not sailed Jewel but I have been on Serenade. The enclosed solarium is very peaceful and I found it to be a welcomed retreat from the southern Caribbean heat.The Radiance class ships are very classy and use a lot of dark rich wood in the aft clubs on deck 6. The shopping area on deck 5 creates a huge bottle neck of people when shows are getting out. Do yourself a favor when you are leaving the theater go outside and you can walk to the aft of the ship bypassing the crowds of people. The outside of deck 5 on the Radiance class ships is equivalent to the outside of deck 4 on the Voyager class ships.

The Radiance class is great but I have to say we did miss the royal Promenade. We love hanging out there in the evening. If I can find the review that I did of Serenade I'll post the link in case you would like to read it.

Thanks! I will read it! Already that's great advice about the shows...I do enjoy that outdoor promenade as a way to sneak out at night and see the ocean! We will definately take your advice since we are staying in aft balconies, we have to go back to get " home" anyway!

I'm not a fan of the Centrums in general...I'm a function over form kind of gal, and they seem to be about the glitz rather than the practical needs of getting people where they need to be.( we've sailed Monarch and Granduer too)

I too like the Royal Promenades because it feels more practical- a way to get from point a to b! It was a feature I loved on NOS. But interestingly, I spent the least time there on Oasis because there were so any other great spaces!

The teens are out at rehearsal tonight, it's quiet, I'm going to make tea and read your reviews ad get excited for my upcoming cruise;) Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Just in case someone is searching for this later...here is a follow up about what I learned in red:

SDD7-$25OBRDCR This was an on board credit from my TA

SDi1-CHAM Pembark This was a bottle of champagne deliverd to the cabin at embarkation from my TA; A nice surprise, even though we don't drink it, I gave it to our neighbors to get in their good graces;)

Archived