Pre-cruise Project - Interior Cabin picture needed!

Hello,

I am putting together a photobook as a way to surprise our two DGSs (7 & 8) with the news that we will be taking a cruise. I am using pictures from our past cruises to show all the wonderful things that one can do on a ship, working up to a story about their parents thinking about going an a cruise, and what fun it would be for the whole family.

We have booked adjoining interior cabins on Deck 10 on the Liberty of the Seas, and I would love to include a picture of a similar cabin, specifically one with the 3rd and 4th Pullman beds in the shot. I think cruise lines are a little shy of publishing any photos because it must make the cabins look p-r-e-t-t-y cramped.

So, if anyone has a photo like this that they would be willing to share and let me include it in my strictly personal photobook (no royalties, sorry!) I would love to hear from you!

LIkewise, if you have a good shot of anything else you think would be an attention-grabber for young gentlemen as they prepare for their very first cruise, it would be most appreciated. I thought I took about a million pictures on our first 3 cruises, but I doubt the boys will overwhelmed at my endless shots of cloud shapes, and sunsets - LOL!

Hello,

I am putting together a photobook as a way to surprise our two DGSs (7 & 8) with the news that we will be taking a cruise. I am using pictures from our past cruises to show all the wonderful things that one can do on a ship, working up to a story about their parents thinking about going an a cruise, and what fun it would be for the whole family.

We have booked adjoining interior cabins on Deck 10 on the Liberty of the Seas, and I would love to include a picture of a similar cabin, specifically one with the 3rd and 4th Pullman beds in the shot. I think cruise lines are a little shy of publishing any photos because it must make the cabins look p-r-e-t-t-y cramped.

So, if anyone has a photo like this that they would be willing to share and let me include it in my strictly personal photobook (no royalties, sorry!) I would love to hear from you!

LIkewise, if you have a good shot of anything else you think would be an attention-grabber for young gentlemen as they prepare for their very first cruise, it would be most appreciated. I thought I took about a million pictures on our first 3 cruises, but I doubt the boys will overwhelmed at my endless shots of cloud shapes, and sunsets - LOL!

Try cruise line rooms dot com (all one word .com) and search interior rooms on Liberty or any other ship in that class. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

I found a picture of a towel monkey hanging in our room- it's a little hard to see the full room but the beds are down. I also have pics of rock climbing, ice skating, the splash pad, carved watermelons, flow rider and the OA counsler getting slimed. I just can't seem to upload them here.

funNsun4me - GREAT tip! ******************** is amazing... and I did find an interior cabin with the Pullmans down. Heh, heh...kind of scary for the parents, but the kids will love the overhead bunks. I can't quite picture how it would all work if DD and DSIL push the beds together and have the boys on the top, but I will remind them that it is an adventure and the next time, they can upgrade their cabin.

Actually the plan is for one boy to share my cabin, with the other boy sharing with parents, or I could share the Pullman cabin with boys, and let their parents have a little privacy. At this point, DH doesn't have vacation time with us. BUT, if DH can wrangle the time, all bets are off and the family of 4 will be very, very cozy!

shari72 - I would love to "borrow" some pictures if you would PM them to me. The slimed counselor sounds like it would be a huge hit. Your DSs must have had a blast.

Archived