Gatwick to Barbados

cruiseanywhere2

Hello, can anyone tell me what time the check in desks open for this flight, I've booked our car parking from 05:00 is this too early?

Christine

Your airline would have recommend check-in times.

Usually some many minutes before scheduled flight time.

Depending on the airport/airline it could at least 120 min before

departure. All airlines have there own recommended times.

Could be different with a cruise charter, but we flew with Thomson from Gatwick last summer and there was one area just for Thomson flights check in. No dedicated check in desks for individual flights, just one queue for all Thomson flights that day. It worked well.

I've just returned from a fantastic cruise on the Azura. We got to the airport at 5am an the check-in's were open and fully operational. Great flight organisation there and back and the flights were OK. Arrived at 4am at Gatwick this morning - will write a review once I've recovered!!

Thank you all helpful as ever.

Cheryl, what time was your flight from Gatwick? I'm looking forward to reading your review

No problem. The flight time was 8.45 but took off just after 9.00. I'm trying so hard to get to the point of getting the review done but sorting out everything takes time. I'll do it as soon as possible - hopefully before the tan fades!!

our flight was 08.45 am, and we booked in car park for 04.30am, as the 3 fly/cruises we have done to the carribean, check-in has opened 4 hrs before, although tickets usually say 3hrs., and that is with both TC and thompsons......you probably done need to get there that early, but i am just one of those people that panic before flying, so just like to get check-in over and done with asap.

Archived