Artist loft

Hawaiidan

Quetion, is the artists loft ( Marina/Rivera) open and have daily classes even in port? Or is it only for sea days? Is there an extra charge for materials ? In painting do they supply brushes and paint to do you.

Going on a 10 day cruise and my wife likes watercolor.

I was on the Marina last month. An artist was giving lessons in the loft. Since I am a professional artist myself, I went up and monitored part of a class. It was a watercolor class. She told me she submitted a list of materials that would be provided. I don't know if there was a charge to attend.

The watercolor class was only for a day. The next day was collage, another day, acrylics.

There are also photography classes, and craft classes. Depends on which cruise you are on.

Hope this helps.

When we sailed on Regent some years back, there was no charge and all materials were provided. Over the course of a 36 day transpacific cruise my wife developed into pretty good water colorist. I was impressed. She was very excited to see Oceaina had an art center.

Does Oceania provide a list of enrichement activities such as this on its web site?

NO

It will vary by cruise & who they have in the loft area to conduct classes

t is not like the Culinary centre where they have a resident chef for several months

Quetion, is the artists loft ( Marina/Rivera) open and have daily classes even in port? Or is it only for sea days? Is there an extra charge for materials ? In painting do they supply brushes and paint to do you.

Going on a 10 day cruise and my wife likes watercolor.

Open everyday with expanded programs on sea days.

NEVER a charge for ANYTHING

jancruz1

Archived