Recommended transportation from airport to downtown Charleston please!

Cruisin Suzy

Needed transportation from airport to our hotel in downtown Charleston at 11:45pm for 6 adults and 1 toddler. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations on transportation including cost and availability at a late hour. Our hotel does not have a shuttle. Thanks in advance!

That's a tough one! If you were cruising a week later, my girls could pick you up and take you. They are cruising on the Fantasy on the 23rd. :D

I recommend you Google private transportation in Charleston. Unlike most airports, Charleston is rather small and I doubt there will be many larger transportation vans sitting around waiting for a fare.

That's a tough one! If you were cruising a week later, my girls could pick you up and take you. They are cruising on the Fantasy on the 23rd. :D

I recommend you Google private transportation in Charleston. Unlike most airports, Charleston is rather small and I doubt there will be many larger transportation vans sitting around waiting for a fare.

Thanks! On the airport website it does say there is a shuttle to DT but the times are different in two different areas, one says it will be available after 11:30, the other doesn't!

Just in case anyone else is reading this post and wondering the same thing: the shuttle to downtown runs until after the last flight. And, for "babes in arms" there is no charge, but they are 15 passenger or mini vans so the lady at the airport transportation number recommended bringing the carseat and installing (child pays the full $12 fare). Will definitely be bringing our seat now that we know it is not a shuttle bus. Thanks for the responses and hope this might help someone else who was wondering too!

Needed transportation from airport to our hotel in downtown Charleston at 11:45pm for 6 adults and 1 toddler. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations on transportation including cost and availability at a late hour. Our hotel does not have a shuttle. Thanks in advance!

Take a look at this site:

http://www.charlestontransportation.com/index.html

Archived