don't want too pole dance

Looking for info on which JS cabins on deck 8 of the enchantment have and do not have poles in them.

We want one without a pole

Currently booked in aft JS above lounge and fear there may be too much noise!

Any past JS deck 8 guest please chime in.

I called royal and they say they do not know off hand which have the poles. Best they can do is send message to the ship and have someone physically go cabin by cabin to find out. This could take a week or more.

P.s. looking at cabins at the back of the ship! (Along the side towards the back)

Looking for info on which JS cabins on deck 8 of the enchantment have and do not have poles in them.

We want one without a pole

Currently booked in aft JS above lounge and fear there may be too much noise!

Any past JS deck 8 guest please chime in.

I called royal and they say they do not know off hand which have the poles. Best they can do is send message to the ship and have someone physically go cabin by cabin to find out. This could take a week or more.

P.s. looking at cabins at the back of the ship! (Along the side towards the back)

When we did EN over Christmas in 2010, we had Cabin 8596 right next to the Concierge Lounge and had no pole. Cabin 8592 did have a pole. When we did our b2b on EN last April we had cabin 8124 and definitely had a pole.

There is no rhyme or reason as to which cabins had poles and which did not. These are drains from the pool deck and some poles are larger in diameter than others.

I believe it's only the AFT Js's that have the pole. If you're on the side of the ship, no worries.

Having done a b2b on Enchantment last April I can tell you that your information is not accurate. We had cabin 8124 midship and definitely had a pole. The poles are in certain cabins on both port and starboard sides of the ship starting from mid-ship and working your way both forward and to the aft. These are the drainage pipes for the pool deck.

Archived