Freaking out right now...reservation gone?

tracyanns

Hoping this is just a glitch...logged onto Carnival.com 3 times today and checked my profile and all past cruises are there but not the one I booked 2 weeks ago...it was there on Thursday last time I logged on...

I am freaking out because I remember another post about someone's reservation that got cancelled by accident and this is how they discovered it...It is going to be a long night until I can get a hold of my PVP tomorrow!

you should be fine. A lot of company's do web maintenance on the weekend so mostly likely the server just needs some catching up to do

Hope so...I just find it strange that all the past info is there...would feel much better if nothing was there!

Possible senerio: You've put down a deposit on a cruise and the sailing is approximately 2 to 3 months out. If you're not paid in full then Carnival will take your booking off your online login.

You should call your PVP and pay in full. Although you may have put down a deposit, unless you pay in full you could possibly lose your reservation. Carnival would rather have a full paid customer than a partial paid reservation.

Your reservation is most likely still intact. They just want you to get off the fence and pay in full.

One possible senerio (from experience.)

GL!

Possible senerio: You've put down a deposit on a cruise and the sailing is approximately 2 to 3 months out. If you're not paid in full then Carnival will take your booking off your online login.

You should call your PVP and pay in full. Although you may have put down a deposit, unless you pay in full you could possibly lose your reservation. Carnival would rather have a full paid customer than a partial paid reservation.

Your reservation is most likely still intact. They just want you to get off the fence and pay in full.

GL!

I'm curious who you booked through that caused this experience? I have reservations over a year out that of course are not paid in full but are on my profile. Carnival doesn't expect me to pay for these now.

Just wondering.:confused:

Called my PVP and it was an issue with the past guest portal. They had me under a different e-mail address...so we are still good! And she fixed it so they all show under one now!

I can now breathe a sigh of relief! I knew it wasn't an issue with being paid in full as we don't sail for another 8 months...I was just panicking because I booked to get a specific room and there were no more in that category so if it got cancelled I would have been screwed!

Called my PVP and it was an issue with the past guest portal. They had me under a different e-mail address...so we are still good! And she fixed it so they all show under one now!

I can now breathe a sigh of relief! I knew it wasn't an issue with being paid in full as we don't sail for another 8 months...I was just panicking because I booked to get a specific room and there were no more in that category so if it got cancelled I would have been screwed!

Glad it was taken care of.

Good news!

Glad to hear all is well...

:)

For what it is worth you could have called the 800 number as soon as you found the issue and had it resolved right then. There was no need to wait on your PVP.

GL!

I have NEVER had that happen, and I wait til last minute to pay in full all the time. That scenario is extremely far-fetched.

For what it is worth you could have called the 800 number as soon as you found the issue and had it resolved right then. There was no need to wait on your PVP.

I know...but my PVP is always spot on about everything...I didn't want to take the chance and get bad information or have something else go wrong. Plus, if it did get cancelled for some reason I would have wanted her to fix it so I thought it best to wait.

Archived