Cozumel Dolphins

comet11

I am missing something?

If I book the Dolphin Royal Swim thru DolphinDiscovery it is $129/person.

Booking thru RCL the Dolphin Push Pull and Swim and manatee interaction it is $99/person.

Are these not the same excursions?

IS ths ship really cheaper?

I did the Royal Swim a few years back... and read the description of the RCI push pull... they are similar but not the same. The royal swim has the dorsal pull where 2 dolphins pull you along the water(the pectoral pull is with you on the dolphins belly). The royal swim also has the superman push where the 2 dolphins push your feet and you find yourself standing and moving along the water at a quick pace. From the descriptions, I am wondering if the RCI experience has only one dolphin.... where the other has 2. Does it totally change your experience? No...

it really doesnt seem too bad since you will also have your transportation and park entry fee covered. it says you have time to enjoy the park... it is really nice...just not sure how long you really have there. i guess you could stay longer if you wish... and take a cab back to the ship. (unless you dont have the right wrist band to stay at the park... that i am not sure).

I know when we booked on our first cruise (2007), the ships excursion didn't have enough openings. We booked externally. We were in the water probably about an hour (or more?). The ships excursion was in for less than 30 minutes. Both allow you access to stay at the facility the rest of the day so that shouldn't be taken into account.

Hope this is helpful.

Erika

We just did this ship excursion when we were on the voyager and loved it. We did the one which included a manatee swim, one dolphin for each group and they try to keep 5 in a group, could stay in the park as they had 3 times the van was leaving for transportation back, watched the sea lion show and it is an experience not to miss!!!

Archived