Is there a shuttle bus from port to airport in Charleston?

Cruisin Suzy

You could always use Carnivals Transfer Service from the airport to the pier. It is $59.98 round trip. ( I do believe that is per person). Here is a link with that information.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/airport_and_pier_transfers/charleston.aspx

Otherwise, I would look on the departure boards for Charleston and maybe you could find another alternative.

We just need from port to airport as we are arriving a few days early and don't need the transportation in the beginning $60 pp is a little steep for our party of 13. Thanks though!

You could always use Carnivals Transfer Service from the airport to the pier. It is $59.98 round trip. ( I do believe that is per person). Here is a link with that information.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/airport_and_pier_transfers/charleston.aspx

Otherwise, I would look on the departure boards for Charleston and maybe you could find another alternative.

I want to say a taxi was around $30 when I was researching from the Amtrak station to the port, which is semi close to the airport. Maybe 2-3 taxis (vans?) would be the cheapest.

Do you know how easy it is to get one with a carseat? We will be on the ship so difficult to arrange ahead of time!

There's a shared shuttle service from the airport to Downtown Charleston. The cost is $12.00pp. It runs every 15 minutes. They shuttle is a shared ride so it may make several stops, depending on the number of passengers.

There's a shared shuttle service from the airport to Downtown Charleston. The cost is $12.00pp. It runs every 15 minutes. They shuttle is a shared ride so it may make several stops, depending on the number of passengers.

Thanks again for your response here too! In my OP I was just wondering if it is available 24/7 as our flight gets in at 11:45 pm. Do you know if it is 24/7. Thanks so much!

Do you happen to know if they stop by the train station? Or the name of the company so I could search for myself?

Archived